InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

Can't get into 'Sparking the flame' instance, either get the error message 'InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624;' or nothing happens when clicking to enter the instance or get the loading screen and the game just hangs.

As much as I understand/appreciate how much work goes into something like this, particularly launch day, it's not really good enough when the first thing the vast majority of players are going to want to do seemingly doesn't work. :/

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Volrath.1473 said:guys I ABANDONED the Story quest and picked it up again and my problem was fixed! i managed to get in and the quests done!!!

My guess is that the ABANDONING the story quest didn't help you, what helped was that you entered at 3 AM, when people already said "fck it" and went to sleep. Currently people STILL keep having the same problem, so I'll go ahead and say they didn't fix sh!t, but instead they're just waiting for servers to be less crowded. This is disgusting, even moreso because as you can see the problem exists mainly (only?) on the EU servers. We're the second category players.

The bug is back again today... I'm on Augury Rock (EU-FR). The instance bug is back here too, since 30 minutes.

Please note that even in those you start yourself, group validation isn't always offered to group members leading to have to do it again... I play with my partner game and I really would like to be able to do it with him...

Anyway thanks for this nice expansion ;) When I can play to it anyway ;)

GreetingsI also have the same problem...I got disconnected from Sparking the Flame and cant enter again... "InstanceCreate failed error=1036; Product=9; module 8; Line 624."God! I know the games at the beginning have bugs... but this one is not acceptable... I tough Arena Network, learned form the older mistakes... "Southsun cove" one time event... or the "first Halloween "... I cannot even pass the first part of Expansion! And please, don't give me the excuse thatyou didn't had enough time to try the game...I bought the the Ultimate collection, like many players... This is no way to treat your costumers...

I have the problem too.... but how some ppl are complaining here makes me sick...

1. "That's not the way how you treat customers"Yeah, I am sure they want to treat us that way....

2. "Since release of PoF"Yeah, complex game and code and less than 24 hours, what a shame

3. "well done anet"Compared to the amount of players, here are only a few complaining. looks like a small number

4. "thanks for this nice expansion"One little bug and such a sacrastic comment... Why do you even play?

Gosh i am so sick of you ppl...

I can't play either... So? Instead of complaining do one of the other tasks you can do. They will fix it asap.

@mushweed.4370 said:I have the problem too.... but how some ppl are complaining here makes me sick...

1. "That's not the way how you treat customers"Yeah, I am sure they want to treat us that way....

2. "Since release of PoF"Yeah, complex game and code and less than 24 hours, what a shame

3. "well done anet"Compared to the amount of players, here are only a few complaining. looks like a small number

4. "thanks for this nice expansion"One little bug and such a sacrastic comment... Why do you even play?

Gosh i am so sick of you ppl...

I can't play either... So? Instead of complaining do one of the other tasks you can do. They will fix it asap.

And I am sick of fanboys who defend them. They shouldn't release stuff which is not working.

1. Yes, if I pay for something, I expect it to work. Not the day after, not a few hours after, but right away.
  2. Yes, it is a shame.
  3. I saw a ton of players complaining in LA chat.
  4. We can not play it so...:))))

Had the same problem 1 hour ago. Had to restart the game for 3 times. Then i just went exploring the maps a little and do a few sidequests. Tryed it again 5 min ago and everything went smoothly.If its not working on your side then try it later and dont come up with stuff like "we can not play it so!"...there is enough new content you can play in the meantime. level up a bit and upgrade your raptor or something like this

Dear A-net,

if this was a car I had just brought and it didn't start like my prologue story, I would be giving them a chance to fix it. That it takes a day and it is still not fixed I would expect a good will gesture for the inconvenience that it is causing. In this vein I feel it only fair that as I still can't use the item you've sold me and after a day you've still not been able to fix it - given ample opportunity I feel it only right and fair to expect some form of refund for the hassle this is causing.

Kind Regards.

@"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Today I experience the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036"Server EU : Ruins of SurmiaError message : "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624"Localisation : Lion's ArchInstance : "Sparking the Flame"

Thank you for your assistance

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:Hey friends! We're aware of the issues with the instance creation and are investigating. Thank you for the reports.

LOL that's the best you can say? Tell the truth to PAYING people, tell them is your server fault which can't take more than X number of connections. Put some of the money we gave you to upgrade your servers.

@Ozaloni.3097 said:Dear A-net,

if this was a car I had just brought and it didn't start like my prologue story, I would be giving them a chance to fix it. That it takes a day and it is still not fixed I would expect a good will gesture for the inconvenience that it is causing. In this vein I feel it only fair that as I still can't use the item you've sold me and after a day you've still not been able to fix it - given ample opportunity I feel it only right and fair to expect some form of refund for the hassle this is causing.

Kind Regards.

I second this.

You have to make it up to us Anet.

Archived