Hearty Beetle Slime impossible to get

When I went there today ppl told me it spawns in an interval of 15 minutes on the spot previous poster mentioned. Its indeed a veteran beetle (so dont search for Amber Beetle as a name). If youre lucky like me, you find a small group with civilised ppl that only use autoattack to kill it. It pops up under an event tag tho but its not part of the map meta it seems.

No, it was impossible, it simply could not spawn, it cannot spawn if the "defeat the mordrem threat" event is active, and that event was perpetually bugged, and as there was only one silver wastes instance it wasn't possible to complete, i was able to taxi into a non broken map after 3 hours though.

I was surprised to see A.net going down the road of a single mob (that actualy doesn't spawn during certain evens) for the entire community to hunt after, be it a world boss or a timed boss (like the Ley one) still makes sense in some way, but this kinda is a joke.

The most recent patch made this event a champion group event. That should hopefully help with getting enough hits/damage in for the reward. Maybe it also helps the beetle to be a little more predictable in where it spawns. This patch also made changes to the drop rate for some other materials for the last collection. That is good news for all the players playing with/in Sulphur :)

@"cyfinity.2078" said:No, it was impossible, it simply could not spawn, it cannot spawn if the "defeat the mordrem threat" event is active, and that event was perpetually bugged, and as there was only one silver wastes instance it wasn't possible to complete, i was able to taxi into a non broken map after 3 hours though.

^ This. Pretty much happening to a group of us right now. Some people been waiting over an hour for the exact same reason. Bugged event, no 2nd map to swap to. The ANet genius' have out done themselves again.............

I just wanted duck in and say, this is definitely still happening. The clear the Modrem event is still sitting at 3/4, and there are no more Modrem left to kill on all of the maps I've been on. And presumably because of this, the beetle isn't spawning. Only way I'm going to be able to get this, is by finding a map advertised in LFG.

This is definitely a reoccurring problem. Clear Modrem events in the Far Silverwastes get bugged at 3/4 with no Mordrem left to kill. The Beetle never spawns anywhere inside of the map. I have been in the same instance for 2 hours, and people say it spawns every 15 minutes? Only testament to this is that we cannot finish the Clear Mordrem event.

Same as the most recent comments. Alpha Beetle never spawns and Mordrem event is always stuck at 3/4 cleared. Have been checking for Alpha Beetle for the last three days. Got the Alpha Beetle on second account last week, with no problem. Please fix.

The alpha beetle spawn should be independent of the mordrem events; I've seen them both up at the same time. Unless they changed something in the last update, it shouldn't matter.

The Alpha Beetle event cooldown is somewhere between 10-20 minutes, so if you've been there for 20, don't stay. Exit, do something else, and come back later.

Silverwastes instances should be changing rather frequently. (I saw at least 2-3 today around reset.)

• 2 years later...