Can we please get a fix for Meteor Shower today? 17/07

Lonecap.4105

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If ele needs a broken skill to be relevant then that's a larger balancing issue. Obviously firebrand is still crowding out all other supports and scourge is probably still crowding out most other zerg dps. That doesn't excuse meteor shower being this strong.

@Israel.7056 said:If ele needs a broken skill to be relevant then that's a larger balancing issue. Obviously firebrand is still crowding out all other supports and scourge is probably still crowding out most other zerg dps. That doesn't excuse meteor shower being this strong.

so... why do you even complain? Meteor shower has long cast time, a long cool down, a big tell and... seriously, it is easy to avoid.

Now avoid a mesmer jumping you out of stealth, downing you, jumping away into stealth, jump again to stomp and jump away without anyone able to do anything about it.

And you complain that MS damage is too high? An attack that is freaking easy to avoid? I have been hit by many MS since the 'bug'. Never was I downed by a single hit and almost always was able to get out of the AOE before the second one. Sure, if you insist on standing around in it, your group is punished. So don't stand around. Problem solved.

Fix all the other broken stuff first (mirage, deadeye, scourge). Then you can complain.

just engage the 5-10 backline eles surrounded by 10 fb and 10 celestial scourges and damage sponge spellbreakers also while the ele has 3 escapes in their utility kit

only way to fight it is to mirror, which is what most people do currently

i play it, got a 30k crit a few times too , EZ meta

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

@Israel.7056 said:If ele needs a broken skill to be relevant then that's a larger balancing issue. Obviously firebrand is still crowding out all other supports and scourge is probably still crowding out most other zerg dps. That doesn't excuse meteor shower being this strong.

so... why do you even complain? Meteor shower has long cast time, a long cool down, a big tell and... seriously, it is easy to avoid.

Now avoid a mesmer jumping you out of stealth, downing you, jumping away into stealth, jump again to stomp and jump away without anyone able to do anything about it.

And you complain that MS damage is too high? An attack that is freaking easy to avoid? I have been hit by many MS since the 'bug'. Never was I downed by a single hit and almost always was able to get out of the AOE before the second one. Sure, if you insist on standing around in it, your group is punished. So don't stand around. Problem solved.

Fix all the other broken stuff first (mirage, deadeye, scourge). Then you can complain.

Always love advice from people who have no idea what they're talking about.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

Silly post. We all know too well MS is easy to dodge (alone) but not where this is a 50v50 zerg clash 100 red circles on the ground and running at an avg 15-20fps. No it's not easy to avoid it , only really becomes apparent when you get a meteur dumped on your head.

Archived