Obsidian Sanctum vs Guild Hall arena

CrimeMaker.8612

PoF just came out and there was new guild hall arena introduced. The biggest problem with Guilded Hallow or Lost prespice was that the arena area is too small for GvGs and the balance in guild hall is based on PvE balance (PvE retal being super strong). The new guild hall that was introduced has the same issue the arena feels too small. So arena net can you please do us all one favor and make Obsidian Sanctum instance based?? PoF just came out a lot of players and some old guilds are coming back in the game. I think making Obsidian Sanctum instance based will introduce a better way to have GvGs without have to transfer servers or deal with Guild hall bs. Getting in some other guilds guild hall takes forever and the instances change every 5 minute. The meta in guild hall is completely different. The area is too small for guild to try out different playstyles..

PLEASE GIVES US OBSIDIAN SANCTUM INSTANCES PLEASEEEEEEE!

https://strawpoll.com/83k8khzy

No man, why? Why would they bother with gvg? Also look at the name of the game. Its called: If you like WvW you like PvE wars 2. Or Totaly Not Guild Wars 2.Lets create a poll to rename the game. The current one is not accurate. Especially when Anet cares this much about GvGers and WvWers.how could they even care, when theyre servers are dying tho xd

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:PoF just came out and there was new guild hall arena introduced. The biggest problem with Guilded Hallow or Lost prespice was that the arena area is too small for GvGs and the balance in guild hall is based on PvE balance (PvE retal being super strong). The new guild hall that was introduced has the same issue the arena feels too small.PLEASE GIVES US OBSIDIAN SANCTUM INSTANCES PLEASEEEEEEE!https://strawpoll.com/83k8khzy

Did they really go two years of hearing us complain about how small the arena is (which has always been laughable given the huge size and space of the old guild halls), and make the same kitten mistake again?

MEGASERVER OBSIDIAN SANCTUMKitten Anet why you gotta always do things the hard way.

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:I wanna say this is worth doing, but Idk how many guilds GvG that often anymore, and the actual amount of players involved. Maybe like 5 guilds for NA?

I mean its hard when you have to wait for a match up, and the current GH system is fucked. Instancing OS like EoTM - across all servers- or something would be the way to go.

It's more than 5 even in T3/T4...we've already had 6 different GvGs in the last month or so. I think it's coming back in style because there are too many pugs in WvW going for their skirmish tickets that really muck up the results in open field, especially when they throw light fields on our fire fields when we're stacking...wth?

@Sylvyn.4750 said:It's more than 5 even in T3/T4...we've already had 6 different GvGs in the last month or so. I think it's coming back in style because there are too many pugs in WvW going for their skirmish tickets that really muck up the results in open field, especially when they throw light fields on our fire fields when we're stacking...wth?

At least you're starting without condis. ;)

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Sylvyn.4750 said:It's more than 5 even in T3/T4...we've already had 6 different GvGs in the last month or so. I think it's coming back in style because there are too many pugs in WvW going for their skirmish tickets that really muck up the results in open field, especially when they throw light fields on our fire fields when we're stacking...wth?

Lol...yeah, nothing like a pre-fight cleanse...at least our enemies can't say we stink...:P

@Sylvyn.4750 said:

Lol...yeah, nothing like a pre-fight cleanse...at least our enemies can't say we stink...:P

well said. They really need to allow instanced OS. with option of guesting, so even guilds can fight their own servers guilds.

Archived