Mouse Cursor size

There are third-party add-ons for bigger cursors. I don't know what they are, but you see youtubers and streamers using them all the time.

I've been wondering: am I the only one who hasn't got a problem with the standard cursor size? Not once I've lost track of it, even in the biggest zergs and battles. Not ever. I see people talking about that all the time.

I lose the cursor sometimes when the screen gets crowded, like when you have fifty Fashion Wars models piled up on the Kourna meta boss. I think the problem isn't so much the size as the color; it's a neutral tone which disappears easily in a busy background. I'd like to make it stand out more if I could.

• Thanks 1

@Hevoskuuri.3891 said:There are third-party add-ons for bigger cursors. I don't know what they are, but you see youtubers and streamers using them all the time.

I've been wondering: am I the only one who hasn't got a problem with the standard cursor size? Not once I've lost track of it, even in the biggest zergs and battles. Not ever. I see people talking about that all the time.

I play on a 2k monitor with the highest graphics settings. It is very easy to lose my cursor in the visuals and high resolution. I sometimes can’t even tell where my ground targeted AoE is on the screen so it takes a second of flicking my mouse to locate it and drop it appropriately.

This game desperately needs a way to modify mouse color and size. If Anet doesn’t want people using third party programs like yolomouse anyway..

The only time I have an issue with the cursor is in large fights in WvW and I'm trying to DEtarget a friendly (good luck finding an open area where you don't target a wall/gate/mosquito/etc)....targeting friendlies accidentally shouldn't even be a thing, and if there's a way to prevent it I haven't figured it out.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...