So, next elite?

Regon Phoenix.8215

Sicne i expect lots of lots of lots of adition of powercreep and mass aoe spam to make players buy next expantion.....

THis would be my guardian some sorta of mixture of juggernout in case of hammer+offhand & gunslinger in case of pisto+offhand.

Virtued Stances would work like Herald facets, but would spread the stance to nearby allies/ team.F1 - Offensive Virtue - While active allies nearby would gain +5% damage, and 10% more movement, being KD or KB would remove the stance tho, this would update the game for KD or KB be stance removals.F2 - Support Virtue - While active, allies would receive 40-50% less heal, but players would gain 10-12% of the respective 50% heals into barrier, conditions would end 30% faster, barrier gained by guardian/juggernout would be represented in blue color, cant be stacked with other types of barrier :bleep_bloop:F3 - Defensive Virtue - Players arround class receive 5%-15% less damage, very, very small defiant bar, players with defiance bar can not gain barrier, and get healed 20% less, 1% of the heals would be to fill 1% of the defiant bar ? LOLD.

Pistol/offhand or hammer+offhand would be a good alternative instead of the pistol, and would feel a bit diablo crusader style ._. ......with stance and mobility/sturdy self heal/CC and medium high damage based, where both virtues become virtued stance and all 3 with yellow(paragon wings) effect.The elite skills would be call 2 more allies for 10-15sec with same stats and same build as player has it. XDUtilities would change acording the Active virtue, also no weapon swap would be alowed.Trait to boost damage on blocks would increase damage based on juggernout thorns wich would built up during battle by block/abosrtion.

While player uses elite spec main weapon + offhand), shield skills generate barrier to 5 same specs newarby max 2k barrier.Passives would be: Gain more 1% damage and 1% damage reducing for each same class nearby, max 5.

• 3 weeks later...

@Tongku.5326 said:I would like to see guardian elite spec based on spear on land. Not sure what theme it would take, but it'd definetly be a power build.

While unlikely we'll ever get them, I would like this too. I think a good idea would be to have the auto attack and the #2 and 3 skills on such a weapon be power-burst focused with the other two skills being defensive, mobility or counter-attacking in nature. Thematically, spears are known for being one of the most versatile weapons of all time, so it would be a shame if this was just a greatsword or hammer alternative.

Archived