New way of getting Recipe: Chaos of Lyssa

@Malediktus.9250 said:Glad I managed to buy one for 230g from the trading post. It is such a joke that the gauntlet does not give any loot anymore. What is even the point if you just do the achievements and never come back.

I agree. For a festival taking place for the first time in what, 4 years? The rewards are very lackluster and disappointing. More horrendous is the drop rates for those zephyr supply boxes. For the first time since started playing here, Anet made me sick of this game.

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:

@"Slowpokeking.8720" said:It shouldn't stay as super rare. Simple.

Why not? What's wrong with some items being wickedly rare to acquire?The Dwayna, Grenth, and Melandru backpieces aren't rare (neither is the Balthazar one, which is literally just a reward track anyone can grind out).

And? How does it follow that because some of the backs are more common that none of them should be? I have no problem with consistency, but I also don't see that there's a problem with one part of a full set being more difficult (or expensive) to acquire than the rest. That's how the Ascended Recycling collection works. For me, the game is more interesting with variations.

@Slowpokeking.8720 said:It's just a recipe, it doesn't make sense that the price is much much higher than the cost of crafting the item itself.

It's 499g in TP now, if it goes like this in a few days the price will go back to 1300+g.

Why? Tje recipe is what allows you to craft it so ofc the price can be whatever ppl want to pay for it.

If you dont think its worth its money dont buy it.

@zealex.9410 said:

@Slowpokeking.8720 said:It's just a recipe, it doesn't make sense that the price is much much higher than the cost of crafting the item itself.

It's 499g in TP now, if it goes like this in a few days the price will go back to 1300+g.

Why? Tje recipe is what allows you to craft it so ofc the price can be whatever ppl want to pay for it.

If you dont think its worth its money dont buy it.Its rarity was why its price being so high.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Slowpokeking.8720" said:It shouldn't stay as super rare. Simple.

Why not? What's wrong with some items being wickedly rare to acquire?The Dwayna, Grenth, and Melandru backpieces aren't rare (neither is the Balthazar one, which is literally just a reward track anyone can grind out).

And? How does it follow that because some of the backs are more common that none of them should be? I have no problem with consistency, but I also don't see that there's a problem with one part of a full set being more difficult (or expensive) to acquire than the rest. That's how the
collection works. For me, the game is more interesting with variations.

They are a set, it makes little sense since other backpacks are so hard to get.

I got it for 285g, which was kinda crazy.

Archived