The Long Lost Events of Queensdale

The only thing they changed were the hearts in the lower-level half of the starter zones. Mostly for the better, honestly (the jotun trading heart in Wayfarer used to be one of the worst in the game, followed pretty closely by the one in the lake in southeast Metrica).

There's just a bunch of events in the starter zones that seem to only happen when player population reaches a certain threshhold, and that rarely happens nowadays because most players are in high-level zones now. Like, there's an event right outside the Black Citadel in Ashford that I've seen literally twice ever: once right after launch, and once when the election in LS1 brought a bunch of people to Ashford.

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:The only thing they changed were the hearts in the lower-level half of the starter zones. Mostly for the better, honestly (the jotun trading heart in Wayfarer used to be one of the worst in the game, followed pretty closely by the one in the lake in southeast Metrica).

There's just a bunch of events in the starter zones that seem to only happen when player population reaches a certain threshhold, and that rarely happens nowadays because most players are in high-level zones now. Like, there's an event right outside the Black Citadel in Ashford that I've seen literally twice ever: once right after launch, and once when the election in LS1 brought a bunch of people to Ashford.

The first time I've done the rogue bull event after launch was when they first introduced the map specific daily and daily Queensdale event came up. That one is probably population dependent too.

@Manpag.6421 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Theres the hostile elementals in village outside the floating castle in kessex. That no longer gets triggered or exists

I don't know what event you're referring to. All the (Queensdale) events linked in the original post do still exist and are documented in the wiki as such, with some being bugged to often stop working until the next server reset and others just being rare due to being only triggered by a high player population, but looking through the wiki I can't find any reference to hostile elemental events in Wizard's Fief in Kessex Hills, ever. The closest thing would be the hero point there that turns one fire elemental hostile as the hero challenge.

He's referring to an event that was in Kessex Hills, not sure why when your post specifically mentions Queensdale events...shouldn't have even bothered mentioning it since it has nothing to do with Queensdale.

Archived