Mantra Bug with Mounts Anyone Else?

Wonderz ZX.7943

I've noticed that if you save your last mantra charge, get onto your mount, and then dismount after at least 1 ammo recharges the final charge takes over the skill. So if you try to use the mantra the final charge goes off and enters full skill cool down. I find it really easy to replicate if anyone else wants to test it out. I find it very irritating after a fight ends as i tend to save the last charge so it can recharge faster, and then it turns out I've bugged the skill and have to either waste the mantra all together or get screwed over at the beginning of combat. Does anyone else experience this too?

@Xithryl.2807 said:

@Azoqu.8917 said:

@quaniesan.8497 said:Say hello to swimming.

True, but at least you can "solve" that problem by putting the mantras on the same slot underwater so it doesn't do that.

If you don't, don't they actually reset and need to be activated again when you come out of the water -_-

I believe you need to recharge them but at least they don't get stuck on the last charge or are on CD like the other bugs.

I came to the threads to make a topic asking the same thing to be addressed, but I wasn't absolutely sure of the cause.

Other than that, I think they should take the time to re-evaluate when mantras should be reset and have to be recast. Going into water is an obvious one that shouldn't reset your mantras... despite the work around of slotting them in your underwater bar... but additionally, I think mantras shouldn't reset when you die either. It's kind of annoying running 5 mantras, dying, and having to spend 15 seconds recasting all of them before you can get back into the fight effectively.

Basically, the only time you should have to recast your mantras is when you log in, map change, or cast all your charges.

@Malthurius.6870 said:I came to the threads to make a topic asking the same thing to be addressed, but I wasn't absolutely sure of the cause.

Other than that, I think they should take the time to re-evaluate when mantras should be reset and have to be recast. Going into water is an obvious one that shouldn't reset your mantras... despite the work around of slotting them in your underwater bar... but additionally, I think mantras shouldn't reset when you die either. It's kind of annoying running 5 mantras, dying, and having to spend 15 seconds recasting all of them before you can get back into the fight effectively.

Basically, the only time you should have to recast your mantras is when you log in, map change, or cast all your charges.

I also find it a little frustrating that even just swapping the places of the mantras in the utility slots will just reset them. Doesn't quite make sense.

I've had occasions where zoning will cause the active mantras to go on cooldown, as if the final charge had been used, so on the other side of the portal, I'm having to wait for the cooldowns to then charge the mantras again. It should be a full reset with no cooldown, at the very least, though I would prefer no reset on map change.

Archived