DELETE ALL PASSIVS LIFESAVER

Arkantos.7460

@Chaith.8256 said:

@Chaith.8256 said:These passives do something to shutdown zerging/snowballs and one-shot builds success rate, two things I'm happy aren't any more prevalent.

WTB passive invuln for necro. 25k HP Paladins build not enough

Use your passive protection and stunbreak at 50%.... It's not an invuln but it'll save your freaking life.....

I wasn't running Soul Reaping because the sustain is too low in normal matchups. Yeah SR reaper is definitely better against a thief where blood magic is useless b/c you can't land hits, but it not going to change the matchup outcome.

Really though that video is more of a meme, auto stunbreak wouldn't have mattered since I have no means of recovering from the alpha because I can't heal due to the thief running offhand pistol, and Reaper has no ability to pressure a thief anyways, so the fight is more of question of how quickly I die. The only reason I even was on that node alone was because I assumed that the thief wouldn't be camping it because thieves typically don't camp nodes.

You could've entered shroud and got all the way to a teammate, definitely, but I agree.. you were clearly 80% meming

Shroud was on cd from where I used it to rotate. The thief killed me 100->0 within the 10s cooldown. Also this was Capricorn, so it's debatable if I could have reached a teammate even with shroud due to how enormous the distances are that I would have to cover.

I meant if you had your passive.

Possibly? There is a lot of ifs. I wouldn't bet on my chances of surviving regardless of trait selections. That thief was packing a ton of heat, although his build was very ...odd. He appears to have deadly arts, but isn't taking Panic Strike, and I don't think he had Improvisation either, so probably using Executioner with Revealed Training.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived