PvP Season 13 Q Times/Population - Suggestions to revive PvP

Chilli.2976

This season has an average q time of about 5/6min during my prime - where as last season it was 1/3min and insta pops.I assume this is due to duoq combined with class prevention stacking combined with no incentive to go for a high rank combined with more people leaving the pvp scene.Duoq has not made people play more games, people are still playing the minimum and camping rating LUL and the reward for that is your name on the LB for 2 weeks and 1 LARGE potion LUL.

I suggest bring back titles or make new ones, keep duoq but prevent duoqing past 1700 or something.If your good enough to reach 1700+ soloqing during the last 10 or so seasons then preventing duoqing past 1700 shouldn't be a problem - not that many people reach 1700 anyway.And if people want to match manipulate the system then give out harsher punishments not a slap on the wrist.Feel free to add any suggestion to make it better or at least point in the right direction for once..

@Chilli.2976 said:This season has an average q time of about 5/6min during my prime - where as last season it was 1/3min and insta pops.I assume this is due to duoq combined with class prevention stacking combined with no incentive to go for a high rank combined with more people leaving the pvp scene.Duoq has not made people play more games, people are still playing the minimum and camping rating LUL and the reward for that is your name on the LB for 2 weeks and 1 LARGE potion LUL.

I suggest bring back titles or make new ones, keep duoq but prevent duoqing past 1700 or something.If your good enough to reach 1700+ soloqing during the last 10 or so seasons then preventing duoqing past 1700 shouldn't be a problem - not that many people reach 1700 anyway.And if people want to match manipulate the system then give out harsher punishments not a slap on the wrist.Feel free to add any suggestion to make it better or at least point in the right direction for once..

1700 Na = 1800 EU. The match quality had greatly increased this season. A lot of the good players has been coming back and most games during prime are really stacked and engaging.

@Chilli.2976 said:This season has an average q time of about 5/6min during my prime - where as last season it was 1/3min and insta pops.I assume this is due to duoq combined with class prevention stacking combined with no incentive to go for a high rank combined with more people leaving the pvp scene.Duoq has not made people play more games, people are still playing the minimum and camping rating LUL and the reward for that is your name on the LB for 2 weeks and 1 LARGE potion LUL.

Agreed 100% except get rid of duoq all together. Cheapens the experience by allows players to undeserved matches reaching underserved elo and robbing the enemy team of a good experience Sick of waiting 5+ mins to face a top 10 duo q who have no right to be there other than they are duo q and can carry each other. It was gone for a reason. Don't bring back dead content

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

A lot of the good players has been coming back and most games during prime are really stacked and engaging.

?? What game r u talking about?

Archived