Jahai Bluffs rift events don't start

Sometimes I'll see the map announcement that a disturbance has appeared and I'll travel over to the spot where it is forming. I'll see the expected "time until rift is formed" countdown timer. But sometimes when the timer reaches zero, nothing happens, no enemies appear, and the rift closes. I asked on map chat if others had seen that before and I got some responses back that yeah that sometimes happens, and is rather annoying, especially if it happens multiple times in a row. Anyone know if this is part of the event design, that sometimes the rifts do nothing? Or is this a bug? Personally I'm hoping it is a bug that gets fixed - having "dud" events like that aren't too fun.

@Orion Templar.4589 said:I'm just wondering if I should be submitting this through a bug report, or resign myself that this is the way it is supposed to be and learn to live with it.

I’d report it. If it’s a bug, it’s halting gameplay and needs to be fixed. If it’s not a bug, reporting it may still cause it to be changed if enough people are reporting/complaining about it.

• 3 months later...

Archived