Power scourge op

Ziggityzog.7389

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:I'd be willing to play Scourge of I could do it as power, I'm too cheap to make another set of ascended armor. If you're willing to send me a message I'll keep it quiet, Lord knows we don't need any more nerfs.

Can always use Anthology of Heroes to change the stats of your ascended gear and get Vipers or whatever is the best Option for Condi dps.

@Hammertime.7536 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:I'd be willing to play Scourge of I could do it as power, I'm too cheap to make another set of ascended armor. If you're willing to send me a message I'll keep it quiet, Lord knows we don't need any more nerfs.

Can always use Anthology of Heroes to change the stats of your ascended gear and get Vipers or whatever is the best Option for Condi dps.

That's gold I'd rather put towards a Griffon at this time.

@Flumek.9043 said:Because it still gives 900 power and uses power abilities/weapons.

If you have a skill that scales well with both power and condi, then carrion is great. Example is reaper shroud #4 spin2win. Scourge has enough condies on F abilities

I agree. I enjoy hybrid builds. Carrion is just too good. Haven't picked up PoF, so I've been running this hybrid reaper in spvp. It surprised me how little access to chill it has.

Like I said fire n power build so still power if I'm carrion it's fire before power. If I'm paladin ammy version then it's power then fire. I use all means of fire and torment trait wise. But with carrion I use blood trait line for tank mode and so I can do life sucking the best way ( axe/torch or foc with dagger/ horn.

Least I got the discussion going. If your curious just shoot me a message and I'll give it all to you as long as it is never respoken to others. Gotta keep good stuff secret hehe :)

Why make a thread about something you won't even tell about? No discussion at all possible besides "send build". Btw misleading title, this is a condi stats & build with power weapons for LF, it's a condi build in the end. The only redeeming factor is vitality letting you burst a little bit harder by spamming more F abilities. But sure, keep it secret. Make people ask you for your build so you can get the attention you so desperately seem to crave, for something i wouldn't say is special at all.

Title says it's OP, claims to be wrecking face with said build and refuses to disclose said build because he doesn't want it to be nerfed. Your title alone will get it nerfed. If ANET can't find out the particulars, which isn't hard since they can just look at your account whenever, they'll just nerf Scourge as a whole. Congrats idiot, you just shot yourself in the foot. And being a 'build maker' from GW1 doesn't mean diddly squat. This is GW2 pal, not GW1. Builds here are linear and limited. It won't be hard to figure it out, or make one better. But please by all means keep using your 'op' build in PvP, it'll just get nerfed while you're busy running around showcasing it. You don't have to 'say' anything about it for it to get nerfed if the numbers show it's OP. Enjoy it all you want but keep your narcissism to yourself, arrogant idiot.

Archived