Got my archdesigner title the other day in a training group...been waiting 3 hours for people today

Einsof.1457

Not just shittalking about dps but way too often i'll run into lnhb/100+ess parties that can't dps, can't cc, can't dodge, get downed at least 5 times per boss, miss half the mechanics and screw up everybody, chronos not casting a single skill during csplit, druids with useless pets camping staff, people running bad setups etc...Just makes runs way too frustrating, and most of the times people will refuse to communicate or take friendly advice. Might be faked kp or not, even spamming kp on chat you can just setup a low-delay macro and prob no one would find out until they actually see you playing.And what i said was more directed towards people flaming before the run even started because 'lul power reaper u're garbage/a meme' then proceed to perform poorly on every single fractal.

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@Asum.4960 said:As someone who has the KP, I have to say, finding/filling even 100+ KP groups takes forever lately.Just not a lot of people playing the content unfortunately.Sometimes you get lucky and it's quick, but even when I premade Heal + Chrono with someone, it sometimes takes 30+ minutes just to find a BS and 2 DPS for CM's + T4 lately.

Anet needs to develop new Fractal CM's and reinvigorate the community to try and play them.

250+ KP groups fill quite fast it seems, I guess veteran player do not like joining groups who require less anymore

Yea, I personally just feel like people who played 100CM 30 to 100 times to get 100KP should know what they are doing, while not being to crazy of a gate to join. Guess I'll have to see if 250+KP is actually faster to fill groups with, even though I dislike the idea of only allowing players to join who have been doing CM's for months and months, as I was certainly able to do 100CM in my sleep by the time I had around 50KP (then again, I get 1KP 8 out of 10 times).

Guild Wars 2 in a nutshell pretty much, I'm on the same boat as the OP but mainly because I took a break for a year (cleared 100CM the day it came out btw) and since my KP count were at 20 or so when I came back everybody asked for 50 minimum, I don't even run it anymore and do 99CM whenever the group feels like doing it.

@Amineo.8951 said:Guild Wars 2 in a nutshell pretty much, I'm on the same boat as the OP but mainly because I took a break for a year (cleared 100CM the day it came out btw) and since my KP count were at 20 or so when I came back everybody asked for 50 minimum, I don't even run it anymore and do 99CM whenever the group feels like doing it.

Create

your

own

lfg.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@Amineo.8951 said:Guild Wars 2 in a nutshell pretty much, I'm on the same boat as the OP but mainly because I took a break for a year (cleared 100CM the day it came out btw) and since my KP count were at 20 or so when I came back everybody asked for 50 minimum, I don't even run it anymore and do 99CM whenever the group feels like doing it.

Create

your

own

lfg.

That's what I do and then they don't see Druid and insult + disband when I play Firebrand or they just don't join, your advice is a joke especially considering you buy your runs nowadays, it's like you forgot why TC made this topic in the 1st place.

But this doesn't matter anyway, I don't play much GW2 anymore, there are better games out there with or without online.

@Amineo.8951 said:

Create

your

own

lfg.

That's what I do and then they don't see Druid and insult + disband when I play Firebrand or they just don't join, your advice is a joke especially considering you buy your runs nowadays, it's like you forgot why TC made this topic in the 1st place.

But this doesn't matter anyway, I don't play much GW2 anymore, there are better games out there with or without online.

Well they want the damage boost, spotter, spirit 25might from druid since healing is kinda over rated mate.

@Linken.6345 said:

Create

your

own

lfg.

Well they want the damage boost, spotter, spirit 25might from druid since healing is kinda over rated mate.

Because offensive utility is the only useful thing in the current state of PvE where the healing/defensive requirements are a joke.

I have a bit over 150 ess now. I try to do it daily if work doesn't wipe me already. I also do CMs training for pugs and guildies every week. So i could technically do 100cm in my sleep even with low/medium ess. I tend to join ~50-80ess group rather than closer than what i have cuz mostly the chill atmosphere.

I can give you an honest advice that don't lie to others about your exp. It shows in the real run. 1-2mins into the run, i can tell who is faking kp or lying about themselves. Usually it's a turn off for everyone in the party. Don't listen to the people telling you to fake kp to get in. If you do that, you'd get votes to kick faster than lightning. Cuz when you put high kp in, people who join expect high efficiency and fast, smooth run. So they'll realize the moment you fail a mechanic.It's easier that you tell them. So we can go over some tips and tricks which make the run better.

Put an lfg and state that "exp" or you could be completely honest that you're new to the scene, but finish the run and know mechanics, yada yada. People would join and help you out. Most of us don't care as long as you finish the fractal and somewhat know the basics. Usually putting exp yield fruitful results.It's not salty or anything. We just don't want to spend hours in a fractal that could be done in 20mins, hence the kp and thing a, thing b requirements. Tbh, you may just as well perform better than a pug. Just be honest and don't take people for granted by lying to them.

The reason everyone requires high kp and even lnhb title is to make sure you really know mechanics and how to deal with them effectively. The run is short and so many mechanics that sometimes they bug, you have to really understand how they work to know which one to work on first if 3-4 mechanics overlapped at the same time (which happens a lot btw). Not to mention last boss Arkk can be invisible and this is where having a lot of exp is preferred. Your timing has to be impeccable.

I disagree with someone above who said mechanics are simple enough, you don't need practice like dhuum or matthias. And they stated they don't run it daily or often. Nope, not that simple when the arena is small, floors are disappearing at the same time, mob you have to kill within secs (if not, wipe), fear, puddle, and beams could down you instantly. Other mobs also deal damage to you if not handle properly. Since i run these CMs, raids are like a walk in the park. Not the other way around though.When bug, you have to deal with about 4 overlapped mechanics whereas it's only 1-2 mechanics at certain phases for raids.

Other than that, congrats on your first kill !I got my lnhb with pugs. I only pugs fractals. My guildies are mostly wvw players. I just stated i work on lnhb and would appreciate if we don't gg. I did my part and it came.

@Hex.2579 said:

Other than that, congrats on your first kill !I got my lnhb with pugs. I only pugs fractals. My guildies are mostly wvw players. I just stated i work on lnhb and would appreciate if we don't gg. I did my part and it came.

Thanks. I have about 10 ESS now and squeaked out a LNHB in a PUG the other day so now I can use that title as a requirement in my own LFGs. Getting there. No lying either. Slowly but surely.

@Amineo.8951 said:

You're still not able to read like 1 or 2 years ago. It was the same. Read posts carefully and with respect. I've never written I buy my runs. I have a static.

Bye then!

Archived