[BoB] Brotherhood of Bogans, Large 18+ Australian/Oceanic Social PVX guild [NA] [MAG] RECRUITING

On 1/28/2022 at 8:25 PM, Bellshom.1847 said:

Hey, Aussie here, keen to join if you're still recruiting. Cheers

On 1/26/2022 at 6:29 PM, Seb.5063 said:

In the OCX region here (namely +8), I'm really up for anything as long as I can make the time 😄 If you guys are still recruiting, I would love a spot~

On 1/29/2022 at 3:39 PM, asterix.4967 said:

NZ player returning after 6 years, keen for an invite if you're still recruiting

On 1/29/2022 at 8:10 PM, Connrad.5871 said:

Greetings! I have recently returned to game and play late nights Arizona time. I saw your guild and would love to join if you are still recruiting. I usually play with Aussie guilds, as your playtimes match well with mine. Thank you for your consideration.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:18 PM, Dualz.9738 said:

G'day.

Returning Aussie player looking to join you guys if still recruiting. 

On 1/30/2022 at 2:23 PM, FJMike.5178 said:

Aussie player looking for new guild. Low level casual that wants people to play content with, still learning the ropes. Looking for somewhere to learn and grow but most importantly I just want to have fun 😄

invites just been sent 🙂

Just returned to the game. Haven't played since heart of thorns came out i think. Revenant was in test phase at the time ? Something like that. Going to be super casual as I have a lot of work to do. Mounts ? Gliders  ? Where to even start 😛 I have discord if you guys use that. Let me know.

dangermouse.1597

On 2/5/2022 at 8:43 AM, Stx.4857 said:

Hi I am looking for a friendly group of players to join and do open world stuff, dungeons, or pvp.  I play usually after 9pm pacific time, which I believe would be 3pm GMT+10.  Would your guild have people on around then?

On 2/5/2022 at 9:18 PM, rammyg.8602 said:

Hi, Aussie here. Been trying to find an Australian Guild. Please send me invite so I can join and represent you guys. My toon name is Hunting Maple. Thanks 🙂

On 2/7/2022 at 10:17 AM, dangermouse.1597 said:

Just returned to the game. Haven't played since heart of thorns came out i think. Revenant was in test phase at the time ? Something like that. Going to be super casual as I have a lot of work to do. Mounts ? Gliders  ? Where to even start 😛 I have discord if you guys use that. Let me know.

dangermouse.1597

all sent 🙂

5 hours ago, Floz.8904 said:

Grouch. I want in. I want back in and I will be better than Hammo I promise. Where do I sign?

hammo has nearly ascended to the the halls of gyro c$$kness, invites in your guild menu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. Looking for a nice Aussie guild to hang out with for my wife and I (LordHobbes.6837 & scherre.8754). We are from Brisbane and just got back into GW2. We purchased all 3 expansions so we clearly haven't played in some time and could do with some other people to hang around with!

Cheers!

6 hours ago, LordHobbes.6837 said:

Hi. Looking for a nice Aussie guild to hang out with for my wife and I (LordHobbes.6837 & scherre.8754). We are from Brisbane and just got back into GW2. We purchased all 3 expansions so we clearly haven't played in some time and could do with some other people to hang around with!

Cheers!

20 hours ago, macka.2416 said:

Just looking for a place to park my toon while learn everything again after a long break.
Based in Perth so enjoy isolation, but not so much that I enjoy solo play 😄 so i need a guild, to ask questions, help with Hp's etc.

Cheers

On 3/20/2022 at 7:18 PM, Dorree.6578 said:

Aussie player Lf an aussie guild, would be awesome !
interested in all types of content, esp raiding and metas.

all invites sent, see you guys ingame