Invisible Olmakhan Bandolier

I'm using my shared slots and always keep one piece back so the slots are reserved. Regular invisible bags work fine, too (except you need them for every character). Just make it a habit to split one piece off of the stack before identifying and leave that one piece in the invisible/shared bag so you don't have to hunt for the next unidentified drop each time you identify the stack.

Those are both options but if you use shared slots for a catch all you don't have enough space for the stuff that really needs to be shared. I do put them in invisible bags now but given how the Olmakhan Bandolier works as an automatic holding spot for container drops it would be nice if they had a recipe to make an invisible version or better yet a vendor to trade Olmakhan Bandolier bags in for invisible Olmakhan Bandolier bags.

@"Rasimir.6239" said:I'm using my shared slots and always keep one piece back so the slots are reserved. Regular invisible bags work fine, too (except you need them for every character). Just make it a habit to split one piece off of the stack before identifying and leave that one piece in the invisible/shared bag so you don't have to hunt for the next unidentified drop each time you identify the stack.

If you're buying bags, the invisible ones are about the same price as the regular ones. When I got mine, they were a little cheaper, actually. I don't know how people get around without at least one invisible bag anyway, lol. I keep my other gear in mine (swapping from power to condi, or vice versa). It has made things so much easier when I compact my bags.

People are really making a mountain out of a molehill here (not OP, just in general). I've seen so many complaints about a few extra clicks since yesterday. Would you not already have these items in your bags if you were doing anything in a map that was created with/after PoF? It's not as if these things didn't exist before, and the invisible bag eliminates the salvage all problem. With all the other problems in the game, this seems like a "first world" problem.

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:Those are both options but if you use shared slots for a catch all you don't have enough space for the stuff that really needs to be shared. I do put them in invisible bags now but given how the Olmakhan Bandolier works as an automatic holding spot for container drops it would be nice if they had a recipe to make an invisible version or better yet a vendor to trade Olmakhan Bandolier bags in for invisible Olmakhan Bandolier bags.

I'm in favor of the idea of 24-, 28, & 32-slot bags that mix and max various existing bag features. I just doubt it will be anything we see 'soon'. Consequently, I strongly recommend taking advantage of one of the existing work-arounds

• Shared inventory slots x3 (one each for blue|green|rare unID) or
  • Invisible bags, that you 'seed' with one of each, so unID gear goes into the invisible bag (and avoids the sorting hat and the salvaging anvil).

Archived