Are you interested in trying a no-rez week?

TheGrimm.5624

Remove downstate completely; no rezzing, just automatically ports the player back to spawn.

However, implement a new rune set where the 6th bonus is downstate, but it it on a 90s internal cool down. If players want downstate so bad, use the rune set; however, you only get one kick at the can every 90s.

Yes try it for a week to see what's what. Not that the change will do anything other than give gank parties more opportunities to nail zerglings running back to the fight. I don't have a stake in it either way.

Not really a fan of weekly changing rules. Pvp Flux in gw1 pretty much killed those modes for me.

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

@Zaraki.5784 said:I don't get the difference between what you propose and previous no-downstate.

No downstate = when HP hit zero = ded, but can be rezzed by out of combat allies.

No rez = downstate is there but if you're finished or bleed out, you must waypoint.That wouldnt accomplish much then.

People already wp when dead a vast majority of the time and when ressed after a fight, its often taken so long they would have been back there if they wp when they died.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:im pretty sure it means you can still go down, but the only way to get back up is to rally.

Correct. People would have to decide do I get the downs back up before they die and risk less for the next fight.

wait so they can still rez? this is so confusing!

Sorry, not trying to make it so. Dead is dead. Downed can be revived.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@"Heibi.4251" said:I think the dead player should automatically be put in "map" mode until they are rezzed or port. Dead men tell no tales.

But if my revenant can hear messages from the mists, why shouldn't a catmander?

Sure he can hear - I'm talking about sticking the player screen into "Map" until they port or are rezzed. They can listen all they want until then.

Archived