Cool touch for vision.

@Karasu.9483 said:Disappointing how they have the same effect though. And as they're unique I constantly have to move them between characters. There should be a way to have the effect available on all characters.

Transmuting them would cool. As for the effect, i kinda wish vision's orbs were a diff colour, maybe blue?

The effect for vision should have looked more like what you can see in the mini icon:

qPAouth.jpg

but I like what they did when you have both of them equipped at the same time. I wonder if they add more legendary trinkets to make it "evolve" even further.

I really like how when it's combined with Aurora the in-combat appearance changes. However, the fact that Vision is100% copy pasted from Aurora on its own is extremely underwhelming and disappointing to me. And I say this as someone who has made & loved Aurora.

When I first heard about a new legendary trinket today, I was thinking about how it would layer with Aurora, and was hoping it would lean heavily more towards blue or purple and have a different in-combat effect (sparkles, streamers, swirls, etc., just not the same looking orbs as Aurora). That way it when they combined they could keep the same appearance we have now, but not be literal clones of each other. It just feels lack luster compared to what we could have had.

Thanks OP for the post, and thanks to the guy that displayed what Vision looks like in his live action video! :smile:

I have Aurora and love it, but after looking at the video and the similarities between Aurora and Vision, I think I'll slowly work on Vision in my spare time. (Vision is gorgeous and all but not unique enough, imo, for Aurora owners such as myself to run out and make it asap.) Again, just my opinion.

Anet, thank you very much for PUMPING OUT the CONTENT lately! Lots of NEW STUFF to DO and SHINIES! :+1:

@Karasu.9483 said:Disappointing how they have the same effect though. And as they're unique I constantly have to move them between characters. There should be a way to have the effect available on all characters.

Nooo, we don’t need everyone walking around glowing and sparkling with balls bouncing over their heads! :no_mouth:

@Luckster.4076 said:A little bit disappointed that an aura effect isn't more focused on the hands since it's a ring--

That could be lovely! :) I would love a accessories with subtle effects or which added details to the character one could see upon closer inspection.

@Luckster.4076 said:A little bit disappointed that an aura effect isn't more focused on the hands since it's a ring--but I do love the stacking effect! I have an absolute mighty need for this ring now and need to double my efforts to get a Dhuum Kill just to get started!Thank you for sharing this, OP!

Vision is not a legendary ring.

@Luckster.4076 said:A little bit disappointed that an aura effect isn't more focused on the hands since it's a ring--but I do love the stacking effect! I have an absolute mighty need for this ring now and need to double my efforts to get a Dhuum Kill just to get started!Thank you for sharing this, OP!

its earring not a ring, ring will probably come out with next raid, in couple weeks probably