WvW T2 Ascended armor, stats not reset?

Draeyon.4392

A set of the T2 WvW ascended light armor, Triumphant Hero's Armor, I had sitting in the bank did not have it's stats reset today.Is this a bug or intended?Was actually hoping to have the reset for a more versatile stat than the one on it right now.

@starlinvf.1358 said:Working as Intended. Triumphant armor already has access to all stats, thus were not part of the Reset. The only ones affected were items that had a limited range of choosey stats. Even then, some were exempt from this change.

Triumphant was affected by the reset, but it seems to be random. One of my Triumphant sets reset completely whereas only the head piece reset in another Triumphant set.

@Shadowcat.2680 said:

@starlinvf.1358 said:Working as Intended. Triumphant armor already has access to all stats, thus were not part of the Reset. The only ones affected were items that had a limited range of choosey stats. Even then, some were exempt from this change.

Triumphant was affected by the reset, but it seems to be random. One of my Triumphant sets reset completely whereas only the head piece reset in another Triumphant set.

Yeah I think some of my light reset for the hero triumphant set. Medium set did too.