Be Aware of Random Chests!

I was so confused. I didn't read the meta-event event announcement in much detail because it's not the kind of thing which really interests me and I assumed I'd end up doing some relevant events anyway so when I got the mail I didn't pay much attention, I just double clicked the chest to open it. Then nothing seemed to happen...then I noticed my character couldn't move...then I noticed it's because she'd been turned into a box.

Now I'm hanging out in Rata Sum with my mini me.hD7Kji9h.jpg

@"Danikat.8537" said:I was so confused. I didn't read the meta-event event announcement in much detail because it's not the kind of thing which really interests me and I assumed I'd end up doing some relevant events anyway so when I got the mail I didn't pay much attention, I just double clicked the chest to open it. Then nothing seemed to happen...then I noticed my character couldn't move...then I noticed it's because she'd been turned into a box.

Now I'm hanging out in Rata Sum with my mini me.hD7Kji9h.jpg

Your mini-me looks angry, but you do not.

Need moar Fury boon.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Hmm, well it should be in with Tonics if it was added to the Novelty Wardrobe.You can use GW2Efficiency to check your entire account; if nowhere to be found, you could try appealing to the CS Team.

Good luck.

I had checked the Novelty Wardrobe earlier and either it wasn't there or I missed it (wasn't showing at all on GW2efficiency, anywhere on my account), but it's there now! Thank you very much.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Hmm, well it should be in with Tonics if it was added to the Novelty Wardrobe.You can use GW2Efficiency to check your entire account; if nowhere to be found, you could try appealing to the CS Team.

Good luck.

I had checked the Novelty Wardrobe earlier and either it wasn't there or I missed it (wasn't showing at all on GW2efficiency, anywhere on my account), but it's there now! Thank you very much.

Glad it all worked out! :smiley: