style all we need in gw2 ?

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"derd.6413" said:you mean like

Yes !! .. with a cape

There are no capes in GW2. There is a chance there wont be, for the same reasons we mentioned in one of your other threads.

What you are looking for, does not exist in GW2

That why i am talking about cape , we need cape

@jassim.1724 said:

Yes !! .. with a cape

There are no capes in GW2. There is a chance there wont be, for the same reasons we mentioned in one of your other threads.

Yes I know what you are after, but I am saying people have asked for it for 7 years and there are reasons why they aren't in the game. A lot of it is issues with clipping, and characters models and other technical reasons. GW1 had capes, but everyone was human. Here, the races make things more challenging.

Believe you me, I have no doubt if they could have put capes in, they would. They are fully aware of a demand for it

@Randulf.7614 said:

Yes !! .. with a cape

Yes I know what you are after, but I am saying people have asked for it for 7 years and there are reasons why they aren't in the game. A lot of it is issues with clipping, and characters models and other technical reasons. GW1 had capes, but everyone was human. Here, the races make things more challenging.

Believe you me, I have no doubt if they could have put capes in, they would. They are fully aware of a demand for it

Thy Can creat caps for unhuman ?