suggestion-s04 ep6

Could you please make "Bleed" a instance so that a player can continue on with the story without having to rely on the meta being completed?I almost always play the story content off peak activity hours,usually very late at night and there is no way to advance the story as the related zonearea is inaccessible most of the time.

For the story you indeed do not have to be inside (or close) to the brandstorm area where Kralks body is. I did the full story without meta being completed.

! There is a road with a cave entrance north of Olmakhan Camp where you will find Kralk (under rocks). The weak point talked about is not the weak points at the final meta stage.

@Aenaos.8160 said:I found the cave.What confused me the most was that when I asked about it in map chat I got the info of it being accessible only during the meta.Anyway thanks again for the tips.Nice season ending btw!

They likely were talking about the other cave which is for a mastery point and is accessibly only after the brandstorm goes away.

@Aenaos.8160 said:Is there a way to not die from the brandstorm outside of advancing the meta?

There is no story step that requires you to enter the brand. Perhaps you missed the little cave entrance to the left that leads to the spot where you need to throw the spear at Kralkatorrik after having tested it on the Branded. That spot is before the brand, not inside of it.

Archived