I cant earn pips in wvw because....

@Cyninja.2954 said:Which still doesn't change the fact that 12 Euros are insignificant for a vast majority of Europeans and many spend an amount way higher on leisure every day.

As Illconceived correctly stated, we know only about the players we meet ingame. Your statement is not a fact.

I'll drop this issue, I'm not planning to switch server and haven't done it before. I still believe punishing all players who switch servers for any reason is overkill.

@imahich.8415 said:Yea this incredibly pisses me off i switch to a new guild that does wvw and im here wondering why the kitten dont i have enough for warclaw now i gata wait 8 freaking kitten days to even begin....

Incorrect. You get the Warclaw from REWARD tracks which you DO get credit for after transfer.

What you do not get is pips from the SKIRMISH tracks.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@imahich.8415 said:Yea this incredibly pisses me off i switch to a new guild that does wvw and im here wondering why the kitten dont i have enough for
warclaw
now i gata wait 8 freaking kitten days to even begin....

Incorrect. You get the Warclaw from REWARD tracks which you DO get credit for after transfer.

What you do not get is pips from the SKIRMISH tracks.You do need skrimish tickets for the warclaw. If they didn't have the bare minimum of those before switching (you need 15 in addition to what you get from the other collection items if I recall correctly) then they will in fact have to wait to gain pips (which lead to gaining skrimish tickets) before they can finish their warclaw collection.

@Rasimir.6239 said:

@imahich.8415 said:Yea this incredibly pisses me off i switch to a new guild that does wvw and im here wondering why the kitten dont i have enough for
warclaw
now i gata wait 8 freaking kitten days to even begin....

What you do not get is pips from the SKIRMISH tracks.You do need skrimish tickets for the warclaw. If they didn't have the bare minimum of those before switching (you need 15 in addition to what you get from the other collection items if I recall correctly) then they will in fact have to wait to gain pips (which lead to gaining skrimish tickets) before they can finish their warclaw collection.

Fair enough. My apologies! ?