What is content?

Content to me is anything they add. Eg current dragon bash is part of festival content. thumbs up

So what sort of contents im excited? Anything. Recent raids was great considering one of easiest raid contentLiving story with new mount.. excellent addition and new maps.. all that for free.

Consider a tabletop gaming adventure. You can have all the books, with beautifully-detailed maps, and hundreds of figures, but if you never do anything with them, then they're just words on a page, or pretty pictures, or tiny sculptures.

Content is activity - both something to do and a reason to do it. It's not the map, it's what's in the map. It's not the mount, it's how we use the mount. It's not new characters, it's what we can do with them, etc, etc...

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:One can peruse the forums and find a variety of suggestions, perhaps some even repetitively posted.

The poster believes it is content, yet we have those that will rush in to say it is not worth the effort or resources.

So, what is content to you specifically?

For example:

Is it a new mount?Is it a new map?More masteries?Collections?New race?New clothing items?

What is "worth the resources"?

I am not here to argue about it, I just want to read what you think.

The biggest problem with your question is that it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things what each individual person thinks is "content" because content has a definition, and not everyone is going to like that definition, but in essence everything produced for an art form is content(not everyone is going to like the same content so there fore you're actually asking an entirely different question).

To me content is a state of happiness and I'm fine with that.

Funny, and just to expound on your point: not everyone will be content with the content put out by ArenaNet, but to clarify; content(noun, your usage) and content(verb, the OP's usage) are two different things with the exact same spelling and basically the same pronunciation, welcome to American English.

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:One can peruse the forums and find a variety of suggestions, perhaps some even repetitively posted.

The poster believes it is content, yet we have those that will rush in to say it is not worth the effort or resources.

So, what is content to you specifically?

For example:

Is it a new mount?Is it a new map?More masteries?Collections?New race?New clothing items?

What is "worth the resources"?

I am not here to argue about it, I just want to read what you think.

The biggest problem with your question is that it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things what each individual person thinks is "content" because content has a definition, and not everyone is going to like that definition, but in essence everything produced for an art form is content(not everyone is going to like the same content so there fore you're actually asking an entirely different question).

To me content is a state of happiness and I'm fine with that.

Funny, and just to expound on your point: not everyone will be content with the content put out by ArenaNet, but to clarify; content(noun, your usage) and content(verb, the OP's usage) are two different things with the exact same spelling and basically the same pronunciation, welcome to American English.

I am the OP and it was a pun. LOL