Is it possible to have a visible stability?

The Ace.9105

It's really hard to check if every enemy has a stability during team fights and play at the same time when you have to react in 0.1s to different things. Would it be possible to have the characters (only basic model?) to have a white infusion or white color or something when it has stability?

@Zephoid.4263 said:Unlikely, though it would be nice. I would make rock plates near the feet of the character to indicate stab, but then people might ask for other indicators of boons. Resist, prot, retal all impact the attacker in some way but have no indicator.

Technically, Most boons have some visible indicator, mostly the defensive ones.

Protection is shown with some kind of circles surronding your character,Retaliation is a spiky shield on your left arm,Resistance is 3 circles linked together by lines and circling around your character (probably the most visible)Aegis is a blue shield on your left arm.

Stability have none I think (well, never saw it yet).

I think it's perfectly fair if a visual could be added (I really like your idea btw).

@Edge.8724 said:

@Zephoid.4263 said:Unlikely, though it would be nice. I would make rock plates near the feet of the character to indicate stab, but then people might ask for other indicators of boons. Resist, prot, retal all impact the attacker in some way but have no indicator.

Technically, Most boons have some visible indicator, mostly the defensive ones.

Protection is shown with some kind of circles surronding your character,Retaliation is a spiky shield on your left arm,Resistance is 3 circles linked together by lines and circling around your character (probably the most visible)Aegis is a blue shield on your left arm.

Stability have none I think (well, never saw it yet).

I think it's perfectly fair if a visual could be added (I really like your idea btw).

Yeah, the visuals for boons in general are pretty small and you don't really see them with all the flashy animations but stab especially would be nice to see clearly without needing to go through every target separately.

As nice as it would be to not have to constantly keep track of tiny icons on players health bars, there is already too much visual noise in this game and additional visual indicators would probably just get lost in the mess of animations and spell effects. Looking for the visual indicators of other boons is pretty pointless, as its much easier to just look at the target ui. Maybe giving key boons like stab a different color icon would help.

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:As nice as it would be to not have to constantly keep track of tiny icons on players health bars, there is already too much visual noise in this game and additional visual indicators would probably just get lost in the mess of animations and spell effects. Looking for the visual indicators of other boons is pretty pointless, as its much easier to just look at the target ui. Maybe giving key boons like stab a different color icon would help.

Differently colored icons would help too but it doesn't help you when there's multiple enemies. Changing the color of the player when they have stab on is pretty clear indicator that doesn't add more animations/visual clutter compared to for example a buff above the head which could also be a solution.