The new Heart of Thorns Emblem Clothing Outfit.

The new Heart of Thorns Emblem Clothing Outfit is available at no cost in the Style category of the Gem Store for two weeks to celebrate the next chapter of the Living World story. This is available to players with Heart of Thorns™ or Path of Fire™ accounts.

I own Path of Fire only on my alt account, but its not in the gemstore. Fix it please.Thanks.

@DzT.8127 said:The new Heart of Thorns Emblem Clothing Outfit is available at no cost in the Style category of the Gem Store for two weeks to celebrate the next chapter of the Living World story. This is available to players with Heart of Thorns™ or Path of Fire™ accounts.

I own Path of Fire only on my alt account, but its not in the gemstore. Fix it please.Thanks.

Ah, you beat me to it. I was going to post the same thing.

I'll add that I don't see the outfit and also noted that several gliders on the trading post still show as locked and needing HoT to purchase. I purchased PoF a while back and got the free HoT promotion, have not had issues with other HoT content, only items on the gem store seem to be affected. Basic glider works fine.