Flash Freeze Achievement?

EMPI.4013

I tried to take the path with torches and gliding but I always lacked a few seconds. However I didn't continue to run. So I think that if I did not stop I would have made it.

When boss was down, make sure you stand at the border (at the torch), glide as much as you can as its faster than running. And don't stop moving. Maybe a class with speed or a 2nd healthbar like necro may be a plus.

I am not sure if theres some jump puzzle rocks one can cross to get instantly at the bottom (saying this as at 1 part you have to decide to go left or right ad I always went to the right).

Don't glide down the path with torches. I tried that before and couldn't do it even with using super-speed the rest of the way.

At 11:38 or 11:39 she starts to move towards it before she dies. On her mini map, it's the left side that you want to glide down as it's more direct than the curve with the torches and I don't think the slowness impacts your glide speed either.

@ErikTheTyrant.4527 said:Has anyone gotten this achievement, It says you have to get out of bitter horn within the time limit. I've been trying to get it, I got out of the pass in under 30 secs, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

It might be bugged. Have you checked the eligibility icon?Another reason can be downing. I did the story on several characters, and I lost eligibility for this achievement if my character got downed even if I still had time left.

I found it to be easier to do with a short-bow thief and using auto-run (check options to assign a key to auto-run).I started near the torch at the end of the boss fight area. I had to skip 1 area with a torch. Classes with no teleport skills might need to skip more torches.I did not use gliding, but I think that if you have advanced gliding (a mastery that allows an increase in gliding speed) you will not need any teleport skills.

@Aaralyna.3104 said:@Ashantara.8731 You mean the way Aylin goes on her vid (thats the route I took)?

I did not consult any video guide, so I can't say.

Edit: Oh you meant Ayin Maiden. I can barely maje anything out in that video.

I am a bit confused with the right/left/west thing lol. Guess I can only do it with visuals :P

I typed west to avoid any confusion as there is only one direction called west. ;) When you stand on the platform, after defeating the boss, you turn around to face the path from which you came. Instead of taking that one (the one with the door), you glide over the ledge to your right (with the wooden beams that lead across the gap of icy stalagmites) towards the torch you see on the other side. Then it is only one more torch, a left-bend corner, and you are at the finish line where your party awaits you. :)