Equipping a third throw away weapon (pve only)

Rico.6873

It would be one ability only with a high cooldown, if picked up again the cooldown would be lowered , from decent to high damage this weapon/ability would be pve only

It would give PVE some more elements to play with without burdening the rest of the modes.

And if you don't wanna use it, then you don't have to

There are actually quite a few things in the game already that do this. They are called bundles.

Most of them are silly items or things you carry to complete missions and renown hearts that you take off the ground, but some are damaging weapons and can be bought from vendors and kept in a stack in your inventory until you want to use them. Jezza's Flamethrower is a personal favorite of mine.

@"AgentMoore.9453" said:There are actually quite a few things in the game already that do this. They are called bundles.

Most of them are silly items or things you carry to complete missions and renown hearts that you take off the ground, but some are damaging weapons and can be bought from vendors and kept in a stack in your inventory until you want to use them. Jezza's Flamethrower is a personal favorite of mine.

Also the Hylek dart gun. My favorite, it can be dropped and picked up by other players too.

@"AgentMoore.9453" said:There are actually quite a few things in the game already that do this. They are called bundles.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Purchasable_bundles better list