Are Gloves, Boots, and Shoulder armor the only type of customization?

Hi I'm a fairly new player, so please excuse me if I'm ignorant in this matter.When I look in the Black Lion shop I only see individual armor pieces for gloves, boots, and shoulders. Of course there are armor sets, which I assume contain a full set of individual pieces, but why are singles only seemingly available in the aforementioned types? Is there a way to get the other pieces like torso and pants for these items, or is that not a thing that exists?I'm a little confused so if anyone knows please let me know.Thanks guys~

Glove, Shoulders and Boots fit any body type, Pants and Torso are different as each body type uses a different rig to style those items on the character model. So now you know this you would have to make 4 sets of each type of Torso/Pants, that equals a lot of time creating said pieces which isn't viable under normal circumstances.

No no, there are tons of armor sets consisting of all pieces, of course. What you are looking at is a set that is being released piece by piece over a long period of time ("Eatherbound", "Foefire") or special cosmetic items that don't come in a full set. These are an exceptions.

Here is a summary of what you can acquire in-game (there are also several Gem Store-only sets):https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armor

The gem store is not the main source for armour skins, there's a few full sets and various individual pieces sold there but there's far more available in game.

A lot of the in game ones are easy to miss though, because they only come from specific places. For example there's 2 or 3 which come from heart vendors, one from karma vendors in Orr, one from each dungeon, some from achievements etc.

If you go to any bank you can use the wardrobe tab to see all the skins which are available and then use the Wiki to find out where to get them.

There are a fair few black lion armor sets- viper (medium) being one of my favourite, for example. Statistically i am not sure what we have more of actually, but i know that the "accent" only sets are more commonly -being offered- on the TP.

For these sets without torso/pants, no torso/pants exists for them- correct.

Also mind that most armor sets outside of the BL store are complete sets.

@"Danikat.8537" said:If you go to any bank you can use the wardrobe tab to see all the skins which are available and then use the Wiki to find out where to get them.This! Wardrobe is what you are looking for, not the gemstore. The wiki has a description of how the wardrobe in your hero panel works to change your current armor's skins to ones you have unlocked on your account, as well as an overview of the wardrobe storage panel that is part of your account bank and shows all available skins, both locked and unlocked.

You can preview skins (both locked and unlocked ones) straight from the wardrobe storage by clicking on them, or find out how to get them by typing /wiki in your chat and linking the skin (shift+click) into the command (the chat command /wiki opens your default browser with the GW2 wiki page of whatever subject you are looking for).