ANET - Please make Hatched Chilis consumable for Volatile Magic

Kururu.8140

@"Hannelore.8153" said:Wasn't it established that every season will have its own resource? This was just a prologue to the "Living World Saga" thing, deleting them without knowing what they'll become when the actual season launches in a few weeks seems kind of silly.

I haven't deleted any of them, but they are taking up a lot of space and I wish I could consume some for volatile.

It's only the prologue, and Anet did said that they are looking into expanding existing map rather than trying to create a new map every episode

so the chillis may be something that's core to keeping warm in the Shiverpeaks and battling Jormag's chills

the 'real' EP1 of the saga will be coming on 19 Nov, so just over a week to go, not long my friend, not long to goyou may want to hold onto those chillis, you never know when they'll be useful

@Kururu.8140 said:For those of us who don't need them for crafting and who can't buy anything else with them it would be really handy. I have so many lying around and it seems like a waste to just delete them.

I suggest holding on to them until the end of the Icebrood Saga; you never know when you would need to spend them. Remember when Istan was released? The people complained about the 3000 Kralkatite Ore that was needed to craft Vision.

@crepuscular.9047 said:It's only the prologue, and Anet did said that they are looking into expanding existing map rather than trying to create a new map every episode

They did? That's great, if they said that. Can you link me to it please? I'm quite curious

@Melech.4308 said:

@Kururu.8140 said:For those of us who don't need them for crafting and who can't buy anything else with them it would be really handy. I have so many lying around and it seems like a waste to just delete them.

I suggest holding on to them until the end of the Icebrood Saga; you never know when you would need to spend them. Remember when Istan was released? The people complained about the 3000 Kralkatite Ore that was needed to craft Vision.

@"crepuscular.9047" said:It's only the prologue, and Anet did said that they are looking into expanding existing map rather than trying to create a new map every episode

They did? That's great, if they said that. Can you link me to it please? I'm quite curious

Here you go (it's mentioned twice): https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Icebrood_Saga_announcement

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 1 step ahead :lol: cheers

@"Melech.4308" Here's the exact quote, from Jason

Jason: I bet Cthulhu could kill it on the drums, I'm just saying. But yeah, so there's going to be a dynamic growth of the map between episode one and two. New areas, new stories, new achievements, new events, mastery unlocks, all that across the two episodes, and we're really looking forward to this different dynamic approach.

Players envisioned it is going to be similar to Dry Top, new areas open up with each ep. But since they already have a pretty big map for prologue, so looks like they are going to expand it as Jason had said "dynamic growth"