[Merged] Cant buy new Instance node

valfx.5416

Ok a little update here.

Info: I dropped the Grothmar Valley Home Node from the map Grothmar Valley and have this node in my home instance. Finished story and map completion yesterday.

Yesterday I was missing the new homenode in episode 1 map. Today I was as well... I just bought the Boneskinner tonic from vendor and used it. Then I opened the merchant again. However, to my suprise I also saw the new home node at the vendor so now I am able to buy it.

I don't know if this may fix the bug for others as well and that something with the tonic is the issue?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:something allways gets flubbed, the node unaviable for those whom have bought previous ones till it get fixed. Same issue.

Oh no, that's the reason it's unavailable? Due to previous contents? Hmph. :/

Not for me, I always bought the new nodes first or second day. Never had the bug before, because of buying former nodes. This is the first time i have the bug.

@JosieMach.3052 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:something allways gets flubbed, the node unaviable for those whom have bought previous ones till it get fixed. Same issue.

Oh no, that's the reason it's unavailable? Due to previous contents? Hmph. :/

Not for me, I always bought the new nodes first or second day. Never had the bug before, because of buying former nodes. This is the first time i have the bug.

Me too, but apparently it is the reason why we are getting this bug.

@Taelac.7036 said:I don't recall encountering this bug before, and with a few others saying it's the first time they've run into it, I'm curious as to whether it's spreading, or just likes the folks who have experienced it multiple times a lot.

I never experienced this (and I have all LS3 and LS4 nodes) - so this is a first. Although - come to think of it - I think I bought the Chili node before I bought the Mistborn Mote node simply because I had like 500+ Motes and didn't feel the need to buy it. But with the Chili node in my HI I cannot purchase the new one - my alt (with an all empty HI) sees the node and could buy it.

@HtFde.3856 said:

@Taelac.7036 said:I don't recall encountering this bug before, and with a few others saying it's the first time they've run into it, I'm curious as to whether it's spreading, or just likes the folks who have experienced it multiple times a lot.

I never experienced this (and I have all LS3 and LS4 nodes) - so this is a first. Although - come to think of it - I think I bought the Chili node before I bought the Mistborn Mote node simply because I had like 500+ Motes and didn't feel the need to buy it. But with the Chili node in my HI I cannot purchase the new one - my alt (with an all empty HI) sees the node and could buy it.

In case it turns out to be useful later, I've bought the home node from each episode within the first two days of release, and most of them between the release drop and that day's reset, since at least Ember Bay. (I don't remember if I noticed there was a node right away when Bloodstone Fen first dropped.) So it may be that the bug only affects people who have bought the previous node, but it's definitely not the prior node purchase that's causing it. From another angle, it may be that people who didn't buy the previous node are also affected, but because they aren't dedicated collectors of home nodes, they might not actively encounter it for lack of trying to purchase the current one.

It is also fixed for me after the latest patch, so thanks to whoever got it sorted out!