Tips for getting Jormag's breath?

Other than magic find, what other tips are there to increase the chance of getting Jormag's breath?(Breath of Jormag) sword.

I'm looking to hear from people who got it mostly.What did you do when you fought it.

For instance...● Number of hits● Damage dealt● Body parts hit(Left leg, right leg, head)● Broken Corrupted Ice● Defeated Champions● Class and Elite Spec used● Weapons Used

All those details might matter or might not.I'd like to gather information from all who got it and see what I can do to increase my chances.

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:It is completely random. Everything you listed has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with anything. RNG is RNG is RNG. There's no magical conspiracy.

This. It's a random drop like anything else. Unless stacked magic find has an effect, there is nothing you can do to influence it

You are better off buying it from the TP at 143g. Selling wintersday gifts seems a good start!

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"sevenDEADLY.5281" said:It is completely random. Everything you listed has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with anything. RNG is RNG is RNG. There's no magical conspiracy.

This. It's a random drop like anything else. Unless stacked magic find has an effect, there is nothing you can do to influence it

You are better off buying it from the TP at 143g. Selling wintersday gifts seems a good start!

Better off crafting it yourself. It'll only cost you 93g.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jormag%27s_Breath

@Kong.3280 said:

@"sevenDEADLY.5281" said:It is completely random. Everything you listed has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with anything. RNG is RNG is RNG. There's no magical conspiracy.

Better off crafting it yourself. It'll only cost you 93g.

Huh..I did not know that. That is interesting info!

Oh, alright.There are two types of drops.The % one, and the conditions trigger ones.I thought that there may be a chance that Jormag's breath might need some conditions to be met in order to trigger the drop.In a lot of games rare weapons drops are done that way instead of completely random.It's hard to believe that it's based on a very small percentage, which then gives ye a very slim chance.Bah!

Guess, I'm going to have to craft it then.

I hit the corrupted ice 5 times for 1564 damage, then the head 20 times at 105 damage from range greatsword. Then I killed 1 champion on my scepter on my Chronos build. I got out of combat, loaded my mirage build, and hit the left leg 49 times dealing 533904 damage with a dps of 36.8k with my focus.

@SexyMofo.8923 said:I hit the corrupted ice 5 times for 1564 damage, then the head 20 times at 105 damage from range greatsword. Then I killed 1 champion on my scepter on my Chronos build. I got out of combat, loaded my mirage build, and hit the left leg 49 times dealing 533904 damage with a dps of 36.8k with my focus.

I did the same thing but I hit the left leg 50 times causing me to not get the drop!

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

@"SexyMofo.8923" said:I hit the corrupted ice 5 times for 1564 damage, then the head 20 times at 105 damage from range greatsword. Then I killed 1 champion on my scepter on my Chronos build. I got out of combat, loaded my mirage build, and hit the left leg 49 times dealing 533904 damage with a dps of 36.8k with my focus.

I did the same thing but I hit the left leg 50 times causing me to not get the drop!

• Taimi"Oh look at that, you broke scruffy's sarcasm meter"

Very funny.Well, still doesn't hurt in trying to switch things mid-combat.

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

@"SexyMofo.8923" said:I hit the corrupted ice 5 times for 1564 damage, then the head 20 times at 105 damage from range greatsword. Then I killed 1 champion on my scepter on my Chronos build. I got out of combat, loaded my mirage build, and hit the left leg 49 times dealing 533904 damage with a dps of 36.8k with my focus.

• Taimi"Oh look at that, you broke scruffy's sarcasm meter"

Very funny.Well, still doesn't hurt in trying to switch things mid-combat.

Perfect reply, lol