ye shield gens are fine

bambi.6214

https://imgur.com/OrCmCbYDespite changing the minimum range a few years (?) back, shield gens can be still placed close enough so the zerg can swarm on both them and the rams, body-blocking disablers and allowing very little to none counterplay. They still cover each other from ballista & cannon fire, making this setup impossible to counter without a friendly zerg of equal numbers or bigger.

Somewhere, somewhen down the road it has become the norm to not communicate issues properly, but hide them behind snide remarks for the reader to figure out as a fun little homework, furthering the general frustration for all participants. Starting with titles like "While you're at it...." and "ye shield gens are fine", followed by a single sarcastic sentence, or a sole low-res screenshot.What is the issue you are facing, old chap? Could you perhaps voice your concern in full sentences? Do you happen to be able to offer a solution to the problem, which you can utter in sentences containing little to no insults? Articulate yourself, friend. I am dying to know what is going on in that wonderful mind of yours.

@"Len.1879" said:Somewhere, somewhen down the road it has become the norm to not communicate issues properly, but hide them behind snide remarks for the reader to figure out as a fun little homework, furthering the general frustration for all participants. Starting with titles like "While you're at it...." and "ye shield gens are fine", followed by a single sarcastic sentence, or a sole low-res screenshot.What is the issue you are facing, old chap? Could you perhaps voice your concern in full sentences? Do you happen to be able to offer a solution to the problem, which you can utter in sentences containing little to no insults? Articulate yourself, friend. I am dying to know what is going on in that wonderful mind of yours.

I am extremaly sorry for any physical or mental discomfort I may have caused to the dear person that happens to be you. I have edited the main post to exclaim my irritation expressed by my - as you said - snarky title, to avoid any futher similar missunderstanding.

Sincirely yours,Samug.612