Anyway to disable novelties before mounting?

Josiah.2967

I am hoping an expert can help me out. I am hoping there is a way to do the following:

1.) Use Endless Embiggening Tonic (Events/Bosses)2.) Disable Endless Embiggening Tonic every time I try to mount.3.) Enable Novelties when dismounting.

Long store short. I love Asura. I just have troubles seeing where I am standing in melee sometimes. My small character gets hidden in the mounds of bigger characters. Making myself larger, allows me to see where I am. This makes it much easier for me to stand out of the bad in boss fights. The only downside is that you can't use the Endless Embiggening Tonic while mounting. I am looking for a Arenanet approved method that will accomplish what I am trying to do.

Ideally, there would be a way to disable novelties while mounting, and automatically re-enable them while mounting.

Thanks in advanced.

Note: Endless Friendship does not have this problem. It works while mounted.

Anet added automatic disabling of novelties when mounting a while ago. Unfortunetly, they did not add automatic enabling of them when dismounting again, which makes the feature completely useless. I havent tested it this patch but I'm guessing it doesnt work. Tested with the clockwork knight, not tested with size tonics though.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Anet added automatic disabling of novelties when mounting a while ago. Unfortunetly, they did not add automatic enabling of them when dismounting again, which makes the feature completely useless. I havent tested it this patch but I'm guessing it doesnt work. Tested with the clockwork knight, not tested with size tonics though.

I wonder why they didn't add that feature to the size tonics. It forces me to undo them before I mount. This makes them extremely clunky to use. That change alone would be a huge improvement.

Speaking of clunky, you can glide while big. You can't use the tonic while gliding. So there is now way to mount while gliding, if you started the glide under the effect of a size tonics.

Seems like a super easy fix. Keep the duration, like a buff. Suppress all effects while mounted.

I hope at minimum, they disable the effect like the others you have mentioned. That way you can mount without being forced to undo the size alteration first.