Spotter's Shot (Skirmisher's Shot): Increased immobilize duration from 1 second to 1.5 seconds.

Anput.4620

@Yasai.3549 said:Gutted more than twice but still overperforming.

I think DE needs to be gutted more.

Literally how is it overperforming? Can you tell me 1 good roaming build that can't beat poison DE? The duration has been more than halfed like, thats way more than any other builds damage.

Whens the last time you saw a poison DE? Or it considered meta? I mean really, come on condi DE and 1v1 me if its that broken lol. I see almost no one play it.

But please tell me what good players find DE meta atm.

@Anput.4620 said:

Literally how is it overperforming? Can you tell me 1 good roaming build that can't beat poison DE? The duration has been more than halfed like, thats way more than any other builds damage.

Whens the last time you saw a poison DE? Or it considered meta? I mean really, come on condi DE and 1v1 me if its that broken lol. I see almost no one play it.

How ridiculous to think only Condi DE uses Immob on Spotter's shot.

Power DEs also use Spotter's shot, ontop of their stealth spam and poke.It takes them longer to kill people with the nerfs, but they can still hit for 5k damage by spamming Immob and DJ over and over easily on people with 2k toughness.

Not to mention Condi DEs have Binding Shadow going for them that they can cast from Stealth without being revealed to go into their Spotter's Shot spam.

@Yasai.3549 said:

Power DEs also use Spotter's shot, ontop of their stealth spam and poke.It takes them longer to kill people with the nerfs, but they can still hit for 5k damage by spamming Immob and DJ over and over easily on people with 2k toughness.

Not to mention Condi DEs have Binding Shadow going for them that they can cast from Stealth without being revealed to go into their Spotter's Shot spam.

Again, how is any DE performing against any competent roaming build/player?

The damage has been completely gutted, panic strike half duration, potent poison less duration and the poison stacks in stealth less duration. 5k damage with a few attacks? That sounds way fair for any build ever, you also assume full glass gear so they die in 1 whop i assume?

Binding shadow is a cooldown, it will literally just get cleansed as it has no coverup and doesn't add to the overall consistent damage.

Like i said, the damage has been gutted by atleast 65%. on poeple without much cleanse, that is way more than other builds.

Imobilize needs changed to somthing else not buffed lmao a spamable high ranged imobilize is broken and pure cheese as it's so easy to spam it while autoing to delete people lol. I know cuz I trolled on it the other night and felt cheesier than perma stealth backstabbing haha.Asking for it to be buffed has to be a troll attempt lol

@Yasai.3549 said:

The spotters shot will not hit for 5k. With the glassiest, highest damage build possible, against the glassiest, highest damage build possible, it will hit for 2k. Youd need 7 of them to kill a Mesmer assuming he doesnt heal or stop any of them. And DJ still wont hit. Power DE is not overperforming by any means, but even if it were, it would be the version that doesnt kneel, and as a result doesnt ever use spotters shot. Skirmishers shot does 3 times the DPS. There is no reason to use Spotters over it.