What is the next best and fastest map currencies for ascended trinkets?

I did this recently but I can't remember any details about the length of time it took, sorry. I did a mix of farming Dragonfall mistborn motes and trading in eternal ice to get the three trinkets they sell at Drangonfall. I did winterberries for the rest of the set. While I think the whole farming process was fairly zippy but that might be because I'm currently a Coronavirus shut-in and have had a lot of free time to dedicate to it. It did feel like it took about the same time as the winterberry farm.

I started on orran pearls at Siren's Landing for a backpack simply because I got sick of looking at Bitterfrost. It seemed to be going at a similar pace but I got sidetracked and haven't finished it. IIRC kralktite is relatively easy to get but that map only sells a single amulet (?)

To sum up: I think Dragonfall is your best bet. If you're there with a good commander leading a squad the events will go by easy.

@thepenmonster.3621 said:I did this recently but I can't remember any details about the length of time it took, sorry. I did a mix of farming Dragonfall mistborn motes and trading in eternal ice to get the three trinkets they sell at Drangonfall. I did winterberries for the rest of the set. While I think the whole farming process was fairly zippy but that might be because I'm currently a Coronavirus shut-in and have had a lot of free time to dedicate to it. It did feel like it took about the same time as the winterberry farm.

I started on orran pearls at Siren's Landing for a backpack simply because I got sick of looking at Bitterfrost. It seemed to be going at a similar pace but I got sidetracked and haven't finished it. IIRC kralktite is relatively easy to get but that map only sells a single amulet (?)

To sum up: I think Dragonfall is your best bet. If you're there with a good commander leading a squad the events will go by easy.

ohhh Dragonfall seems straight forward. hmm. How to trade in eternal ice?

@tinyasian.8941 said:

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:If you have the karma to spare, you could farm the Bjora currency and then convert it to an LS4 map currency which would have to be either the one from Sandswept or the one from Dragonfall.

You can get another ring from Bitterfrost so long as you attune it.

How to attune it?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Attuned_equipment

Only attune one otherwise you won’t be able to equip both.

I went with bloodstone fen(second ring), lake doric(amulet), and emberbay(second accessory) on my first few characters. They all have a gathering cap on nodes that's account shared, but doric and emberbay hearts can be done with each character each reset. Getting trinkets from multiple sources will be the quickest method because of the caps. The portal scrolls/tome will help out a lot if you have alts and don't want to run each through the first story bit as well. I would save the volatile magic since unbound magic is easier to get because of winterberry not having an account gathering cap.