For the love of God, Nerf Mesmer already!

ArlAlt.1630

@memausz.7264 said:Source: I've actually played it, sorry but, but you're just a mesmer apologist.

This is rich coming from a Yolosmith main who defended that spec repeatedly throughout its height, even asking for buffs on more than one occasion.

I've encountered plenty of your and @apharma.3741 's posts over the years, and trust me, apharma is far more critical of his main than you are of yours. You're the last one who should be calling anyone an apologist.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@memausz.7264 said:Source: I've actually played it, sorry but, but you're just a mesmer apologist.in silver?

He rode Yolosmith to platinum before. Probably displeased ever since Holo was brought down, and dabbled with mesmer a bit.

I recall a thread he made where he was complaining about Holo being a ping pong ball since losing stability. Like, join the club lol.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Twilight Tempest.7584 said:

@memausz.7264 said:Source: I've actually played it, sorry but, but you're just a mesmer apologist.in silver?He rode Yolosmith to platinum before. Probably displeased ever since Holo was brought down, and dabbled with mesmer a bit.I recall a thread he made where he was complaining about Holo being a ping pong ball since losing stability. Like, join the club lol.Conversion holo is busted and EE is aids as well.What club are you talking about? Game doesnt have proper league for him, even bronze would be too high