Crafting ascend...

First off, use gw2crafts.net for leveling crafting professions. Given current prices, using the fast option, it should not have cost you more than 100 gold from 0-500. (https://gw2crafts.net/)

Second, medium armor crafting is the correct professions for any medium armor set. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Svaard%27s_armorIn this case the correct recipe per item would be:

• armor type item 1 ( Elonian Helmet Padding in case of Helm for example)
  • armor type item 2 (Elonian Helmet Strap in case of Helm for example)
  • Insignia (in this case the Svaard's Marauder Insignia)
  • Lesser Vision Crystal (regular Vision Crystal in case of Chestpiece)

The Svaard's Marauder Insignia (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Svaard%27s_Marauder_Insignia) has to be learned separately once from a recipe (Recipe: Svaard's Marauder Insignia) sold at just about any crafting vendor (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Ascended_Insignia).

Finally, if you don't mind me giving you some friendly advice: you seem rather inexperienced with crafting. Inexperienced enough that I would recommend you get exotic (or ascended) berserker gear instead of ascended marauder gear. Get marauder stats on trinkets and maybe weapons. Ascended armor is really only needed for T4 fractals, where berserker gear will serve you far better. The difference is 200 vitality total on armor, while trinkets will yield 300+ vitality and weapons 120 vitality.

• Like 1

@"Cyninja.2954" said:First off, use gw2crafts.net for leveling crafting professions. Given current prices, using the fast option, it should not have cost you more than 100 gold from 0-500. (https://gw2crafts.net/)

Second, medium armor crafting is the correct professions for any medium armor set. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Svaard%27s_armorIn this case the correct recipe per item would be:

The Svaard's Marauder Insignia (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Svaard%27s_Marauder_Insignia) has to be learned separately once from a recipe (Recipe: Svaard's Marauder Insignia) sold at just about any crafting vendor (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Ascended_Insignia).

Finally, if you don't mind me giving you some friendly advice: you seem rather inexperienced with crafting. Inexperienced enough that I would recommend you get exotic (or ascended) berserker gear instead of ascended marauder gear. Get marauder stats on trinkets and maybe weapons. Ascended armor is really only needed for T4 fractals, where berserker gear will serve you far better. The difference is 200 vitality total on armor, while trinkets will yield 300+ vitality and weapons 120 vitality.

Thanks but like I said no more crafting here, I though we could simply buy all the items from npcs or market like we usually do on 0-400 but some items are only taken by crafting, discovering whatever, you try to view the recipe for the others and it opens another and another window and all items there cannot be bought =/, its frustrating! I thought the hardest part were only upgrade craft to 500 but once u get there u think ''nice NOW I can craft my ascend'' but then you find out its EVEN HARDER! is like WTF! I never liked craft here in gw cuz the system is horrible, SUX in my opinion but I tried even so and I was right its all a waste. Anet forgive me but ur craft system is GG, you guys should update and make it simplier that is my opinion.

I'll just back for my daily farming while waiting for my lost ark be released in US then quit GW 2.

@aspirine.6852 said:GL with waiting on the release of lost ark :D 2022 perhaps? You better have some kitten good patience for that to happen.

Who knows hehe, until there there are a couple more games to play like borderlands 3, I may even back to LOL and some others too. I just need to upgrade my CPU cuz when u have one i3 4160, 8gb ram(cannot upgrade to 16 cuz the other memory slot is burned) and gtx 750 ti there is no many options =/... and since the craft system for the lost ark isnt kitten complicated as this gw 2 I'm ok.

They update skills, items, etc etc and forget about updating this craft system to make simplier specially for new players. If anet would open sale for some items including those ones for ascend and legend crafting, just by doing that would be of GREAT help, I bet lot of players have tons of those and dont use(like me) and this it frustrating cuz you cannot use and cannot sell.

@ancafr.9274 said:

@"Cyninja.2954" said:First off, use gw2crafts.net for leveling crafting professions. Given current prices, using the fast option, it should not have cost you more than 100 gold from 0-500. (
)

Second, medium armor crafting is the correct professions for any medium armor set.
In this case the correct recipe per item would be:

The Svaard's Marauder Insignia (
)
has to be learned separately once
from a recipe (Recipe: Svaard's Marauder Insignia) sold at just about any crafting vendor (
).

Thanks but like I said no more crafting here, I though we could simply buy all the items from npcs or market like we usually do on 0-400 but some items are only taken by crafting, discovering whatever, you try to view the recipe for the others and it opens another and another window and all items there cannot be bought =/, its frustrating! I thought the hardest part were only upgrade craft to 500 but once u get there u think ''nice
NOW
I can craft my ascend'' but then you find out its EVEN HARDER! is like kitten! I never liked craft here in gw cuz the system is horrible,
SUX
in my opinion but I tried even so and I was right its all a waste. Anet forgive me but ur craft system is GG, you guys should update and make it simplier that is my opinion.

I'll just back for my daily farming while waiting for my lost ark be released in US then quit GW 2.

Imagine more powerful armor being harder to craft! The AUDACITY

Listen, I got from 1-400 Jewelcrafting and 1-500 tailoring last night, alone, with the help of that amazing gw2crafts.net.I remember doing it in the past BEFORE amazing API codes were available to be used on my old account.

Just give it a try. It's worth your time, and it won't cost much gold to get it done, the system on the site itemises everything and has two routes, the quick leveling (more expensive) and the basic leveling routes.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Mortifera.6138 said:Ascended isn’t hard to craft. You don’t need to “discover” anything. Just buy the recipe and then look at the ingredients in your crafting station...

I have a feeling it’s the gating of some of the materials.

You can buy those too

Yep. But he is likely a new player. That being said, I agree with everyone that this isn’t that difficult a process.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Mortifera.6138 said:Ascended isn’t hard to craft. You don’t need to “discover” anything. Just buy the recipe and then look at the ingredients in your crafting station...

You can buy those too

Yep. But he is likely a new player. That being said, I agree with everyone that this isn’t that difficult a process.

the TP restrictions only last a couple days at most so unless OP just bought the game, boosted and decided they immediately need ascended gear

@Khisanth.2948 said:

You can buy those too

the TP restrictions only last a couple days at most so unless OP just bought the game, boosted and decided they immediately need ascended gear

It wasn’t the TP restrictions I was referencing, but yeah.