GW2 efficiency chak infusion leaderboard inconsistency after rollback

@Cyninja.2954 said:Seem like a great idea to increase the amount of Chak infusions by using a dupe. What could go wrong? /s

Let's see how the devs handle this.

How? If in the past they've perma-banned people for exploiting a wrong price at a karma vendor, now they should do the same to the ones who exploited the instability of the servers to duplicate items.

@Kronos.3695 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Seem like a great idea to increase the amount of Chak infusions by using a dupe. What could go wrong? /s

How? If in the past they've perma-banned people for exploiting a wrong price at a karma vendor, now they should do the same to the ones who exploited the instability of the servers to duplicate items.

You seem to not get sarcasm...

@Cyninja.2954 said:

I got your sarcasm (the /s was quite obvious), but some people won't so I gave my opinion on the matter.Can't I do that? :)

@Kronos.3695 said:

I got your sarcasm (the /s was quite obvious), but some people won't so I gave my opinion on the matter.Can't I do that? :)

True, good point.

I dont know about chak infusions, but i just checked the statistic on confetti infusions of gw2efficiency and it looks like those went up. Particularly intersting about it is that several accounts with extremely low playtime have one now. Probably alt-accounts from NA that got sent one for the dupe ...