No response from support 14 days later?

So I understand the current situation with support times being long. I'm just making this to have a discussion in case maybe I missed something when I filled out my ticket.

I'm on a NA server first.

I came back to the game after like 8 years. I played it for a bit, liked it, and decided to buy the expansions. I bought them on the last round of sales. So I got the deluxe POF. Anyways I start playing, get an in game mail with a identity repair kit, and the sunspear outfit thingy. I also noticed I had in my shared slot the instant lvl 80 boost thing. Ok cool. I didn't see anywhere on my account the perma pass for the Lily of Elon.

So I figured since the pass wasn't in the in game mail that maybe it was gated behind the content and I had to get to that area first. Well needless to say that didn't happen. I get there and no pass no enter. Well I then go back into my mail to check to see if I miss placed it or something. (just being extra studious) Nope. ONLY now I don't have the items from before either.

So in game mail is gone and never received the perma pass. Maybe I deleted it? Idk. I don't believe so but I could be wrong.

So I put in a ticket. It's been two weeks since then. Kinda upset and bummed out I bought stuff specifically for the additional items and now I don't even have them nor can I get any help. Is there anything else I can do or am I just out of luck?

I've seen some stuff about a server rollback but as far as I know that wasn't NA. Does that mean I'm still caught up in that?

I have the same problem...but luckly as Linken.6345 already told, those items are'nt needed to play the game. Just enjoy your time, and when you get bored of playing the game you will probably get an answer, but you wont care anymore XD

I think these support response times are unacceptable.I heard people wait 4-6 weeks. My friend also send a ticket for the sms authentication problem which is preventing her from logging in to the game btw. 6 days and no response. Cant they hire more people, its like they are ignoring us at this point.

@Naxos.2503 said:

@LustForLife.9408 said:Holy ****, so I could be waiting up to 24 days to get my password reset on my main account?! What a joke.

I think this only apply to item recuperation, which is not easy as resetting a password, for most support, that would be automated.

True item recuperation is not as easy as a resetting a password yet here I am 8 days in with no response and no password reset =/

@makavelithadontr.3967 said:At this point I prefer getting some assistance rather than a free content. Can't even login to the game. What's the point. Maybe I could spend some more money in the future but with what's going on right now I even regret spending money in the past.

very well spoken. Expresses my feelings to the fullest. sad but true

@"makavelithadontr.3967" said:At this point I prefer getting some assistance rather than a free content. Can't even login to the game. What's the point. Maybe I could spend some more money in the future but with what's going on right now I even regret spending money in the past.

I'm not sure if the Ticket Support System has a "Triage system" as in my eyes there are some player issues that should always be prioritised above other issues. I'm one of the 1000's of players affected by losing a substantial amount of gold from the TP glitch RB issue; however as much as this was a heavy loss for me, and caused me obvious frustration and annoyance due to no fault of my own; I'm mindful of other players issues and definitely think players that have log-in difficulties should be prioritsed above myself. Also such incidences of players reporting abuse, theft, exploitive bugs, hacking, offensive language, account security breaches: All this stuff needs to be Red Flagged as high priority to jump the queue of all the other stuff. Although the RB issue is heavily frustrating for all of us, i feel for the players that can't even log-in due to tech. problems or whatever these players should be absolutely prioritised first and foremost. I'm sure the issues will get resolved for all of us eventually, but that eventually I've resigned myself to the fact that its going to be months and not weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything went downhill after they started working from home...Rollback happened, support became useless, some PoF maps are lagging, the report function on the forums is dead...I actually stopped spending money when the rollback happened because they handled it badly imo, and they're giving me no reasons to spend it again.