Confer with Bangar

@Cynder.2509 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Then, you will really be vexed with the achievement, Eldvin Monastery Brew of the Month Club.

Oh by the Divines, I almost forgot that one...Thanks for the reminder

Isn't that proof enough that achievement that take too long time do complete is fast forgotten when other things show up? I haven't even given that achievement a though since last time I tasted those kegs at the wine yard (or was it beer)?

@seyhzade.3401 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Then, you will really be vexed with the achievement, Eldvin Monastery Brew of the Month Club.

Who said that i didn't do that?Btw it was like side achievement that u dont really chase, or not in front of ur eyes.But this one is different, there is oen achievement but u cant know when u will process or complet...

its 1 time every week I just found out about it now lucky for late comers tho they can just switch maps and talk again to catch up the weeks they havent spoken.

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody can progress them, but when they have progressed you can talk, change map and come back, talk to him again and instantly get all the possible progress. This is because of a lore reason I would assume. The last one should be when the next episode comes out or something.

• 4 weeks later...

@Kalythsu.8350 said:Because this achievement will reveal important information for the rest of the story and they don't want it to happen too quickly.

If every response take ages then people will not connect the dots to what he is saying and how it is related to EoD. Somewhere among all this it gets too dragged out and most player will just forget about it.

I don't mind that you get a response every 24 hour and that way can keep to remember to talk with him, but you also have to be on a character that actually have done this part of story to get access to him. Right now it is too fast to just forget about him standing in his cage. I don't consider Eye of the North as my main place to go, so there is also that...