BLTC/TP/Gem store frozen - [Merged]

Gem store doesnt work. I cant click on anything, everything is sorta 'greyed out' I waited 5mins and its still stuck.

At least if anything at all, the game is consistent. The massive latency spikes doesnt just affect the TP but also the gems store side of things so you cant blame Anet/NcSoft for prioritising the functionality of the gem store over everything else thats not working or breaks constantly.

I think this is the second or third time ive encountered this. clicking on items or tabs in gem store does absolutely nothing.

I have had a considerable number of slow response and timeouts with the trading post and gem store recently. Last night there were several gem store transactions that timed out.

It's a quite worrisome behaviour because this isn't like a particular map that lags. It's the most single important feature of the game to me.

Switching didnt work for me. I did this multiple times and even let my personal TP rep time out before summoning another one and repeating this a few times and it was still all greyed out. I could still buy and sell things on the TP though. Just not access anything in the gemstore. It gets stuck occasionally and it comes and goes but in this particular 'session' (shall we say) i waited and waited and waited and i still couldnt click on anything.

I mean its not like EA where the game could be absolutely broken but somehow the ingame shop works absolutely fine.....

I just left it and logged out. Came back a few hours later and it was working again.

Its a real shame that the devs and support teams wont address the lag.

• 1 month later...

Since this Halloween event began i cannot neither receive the reward nor access the gemstore to buy anything. I can still buy ingame itens but not the things that are selling by gems. This occurs only in my mais acc, in others accs the BLT post works fine, so i do´t think it´s a lag problem or my pc problem.

@TAZNITBR.2804 said:Since this Halloween event began i cannot neither receive the reward nor access the gemstore to buy anything. I can still buy ingame itens but not the things that are selling by gems. This occurs only in my mais acc, in others accs the BLT post works fine, so i do´t think it´s a lag problem or my pc problem.

You can try clearing your GW2 cache. Instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Troubleshoot Trading Post'.

Good luck.

@Capela.1854 said:

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:The Trading Post was down yesterday for several minutes, if that piece of information helps, so maybe there are connectivity problems going on.

Still having problems today...sold another item and didnt recieve the money...i cannot believe that this isnt happening to anyone else

You might check the Bugs forum where these things are more likely to be reported https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/bugs%3A-game-forum-website