Can't finish Mad King's Clock Tower

Hello.

For context - I've finished this JP 15+ times. I know what's up.But today - it lags - first platform forming freezers for half a second - every time the same place and time.Something is wrong - something is not right. Like it's in constant lag.

5 times I've come to the top and made the jump which I've done 15+ times. Today none worked - I've fallen.I've done this JP 1-2 times past 2 weeks and none of this happened.

Today it's like different place.

It's not my internet. Other challengers also said it in "waiting room".

@Gizmo.8623 said:But today - it lags - first platform forming freezers for half a second - every time the same place and time.

When you see this, leave and rejoin. It's a sign you're out of sync with the instance, which causes all of the animations to be delayed - you're falling at the end because what you're seeing as the opening was actually on the previous face.

@Healix.5819 said:When you see this, leave and rejoin. It's a sign you're out of sync with the instance, which causes all of the animations to be delayed - you're falling at the end because what you're seeing as the opening was actually on the previous face.

Thank you! That is what I didn't know.

@Ashantara.8731 said:but I have higher-end hardware, which you can't expect everyone to have.

It has nothing to do with hardware. Like I've said - I've done it 15+ times without any problems, lags and with steady ~60 FPS. Until today.

@Gizmo.8623 said:

@Healix.5819 said:When you see this, leave and rejoin. It's a sign you're out of sync with the instance, which causes all of the animations to be delayed - you're falling at the end because what you're seeing as the opening was actually on the previous face.

Thank you! That is what I didn't know.

@Ashantara.8731 said:but I have higher-end hardware, which you can't expect everyone to have.

It has nothing to do with hardware. Like I've said - I've done it 15+ times without any problems, lags and with steady ~60 FPS. Until today.

Yea as other posters have said its your out of sync with that instance not hardware related.