Portal Device Book

Which portal devices would you put into that book? I'm curious because I have an entire row of shared inventory space reserved just for teleport devices. I just feel that these devices are too different to put into the same item (even though all of them can be considered teleporters).

I guess you could group the VIP passes together, that wouldn't save me any shared inventory space though since I only have and use one pass.The world boss portal device and maguuma portal device could be merged, but that's just a factor of 2 to 1. Not significant enough for a new item.The remaining teleporters like festival teleporter, teleport to friend, home instance teleporter, spearmarshal's plea, etc are just too unique to be merged into one item.

@BunjiKugashira.9754 said:Which portal devices would you put into that book? I'm curious because I have an entire row of shared inventory space reserved just for teleport devices. I just feel that these devices are too different to put into the same item (even though all of them can be considered teleporters).

I think you summed it up nicely actually. All of these movement devices should be be grouped up into a single item as the OP indicates. Or they should double or triple the shared inventory options. The fact that we lose so many shared spots to transportation devices is the issue in itself.

@Nazarick.9653 said:

@BunjiKugashira.9754 said:Which portal devices would you put into that book? I'm curious because I have an entire row of shared inventory space reserved just for teleport devices. I just feel that these devices are too different to put into the same item (even though all of them can be considered teleporters).

The city portal scrolls.

Ah, I completely forgot these existed. Yes, I agree: The city portal scrolls should definitely be bundled into a book.