renegade free ride 4 more months

UN Owen.2794

@Ryan.9387 said:In case you were sleeping renegade might just got deleted.

Also speed runes nerfed.

You should be complaining that minion necro and herald escaped this.

Yep, I think you're correct.

And minionmanacer just got a small fix to the most obnoxious part of it. I don't think it was enough - but it's a start. So really, a pretty good balance patch overall. Although we're still waiting for a REAL balance update. Well, they're probably spending most of that time on trying to figure out new and innovative ways of making the new set of elite specs even more fundamentally broken than the last one ... So that'll be fun!

Also, herald being broken is the state of the game for over 6 years now (although occasionally there's something even more broken!). Best to just accept it as is for our mental health's sake. For the moment I'm happy herald will be more broken than renegade, so we won't see as much of that shit anymore. Yay!?

@mixxed.5862 said:

Also speed runes nerfed.

And minionmanacer just got a small fix to the most obnoxious part of it. I don't think it was enough - but it's a start. So really, a pretty good balance patch overall. Although we're still waiting for a REAL balance update. Well, they're probably spending most of that time on trying to figure out new and innovative ways of making the new set of elite specs even more fundamentally broken than the last one ... So that'll be fun!

Also, herald being broken is the state of the game for over 6 years now (although occasionally there's something even more broken!). Best to just accept it as is for our mental health's sake. For the moment I'm happy herald will be more broken than renegade, so we won't see as much of that kitten anymore. Yay!?

Just noticed myself: There is a, well, let's call it a tweak, to power herald in the rune. So it is something, I guess.

@Megametzler.5729 said:

Also speed runes nerfed.

Also, herald being broken is the state of the game for over 6 years now (although occasionally there's something even more broken!). Best to just accept it as is for our mental health's sake. For the moment I'm happy herald will be more broken than renegade, so we won't see as much of that kitten anymore. Yay!?

Just noticed myself: There is a, well, let's call it a tweak, to power herald in the rune. So it is something, I guess.

Ohh wow, you're right! They nerfed the rune! Them nerfing herald slightly, just imagine the possibilities - well, anything is possible now! No, no, that just can't be right ... it must have been an accident.

@mixxed.5862 said:

Also speed runes nerfed.

Ohh wow, you're right! They nerfed the rune! Them nerfing herald
slightly
, just imagine the possibilities - well, anything is possible now! No, no, that just can't be right ... it must have been an accident.

Better give them another low CD block to make up for it. :wink:

Renegade and the three other rev builds that will keep dominating the meta. Along with the token support bunker guard and burn DH here and there, that is literally all you need to play now. Revs and guards. Any other class is obsolete.

Wow, chaining all your defensive cooldowns between two glint heals which give free fullheal, much skill. Such amaze.