Where's the QoL request sticky?

I just got the Pharus and, unfortunately, the bright flashing pillar of light that plays every time you draw the weapon is too uncomfortable for my eyes. I came to post on the QoL post and I can't find it. Looking at my comments history doesn't show the thread at all.

It gone. Not sure where, but I have a link to it in my history that, when clicked, treats it like a deleted thread. I feel like it's disappeared multiple times in the past, never with any logical explanation, and mysteriously reappears some weeks later. Usually after a thread like this gets made.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"VladimaBlack.5618" said:Needs a hotkey for swapping mounts. where do I tell them this?

But, we already have that function. Just assign the mount you want to whatever key or mouse button you want it to be in your options menu

gah I need more keys. also thanks for some reason I can't see the stickys.

@VladimaBlack.5618 said:

@VladimaBlack.5618 said:Needs a hotkey for swapping mounts. where do I tell them this?

But, we already have that function. Just assign the mount you want to whatever key or mouse button you want it to be in your options menu

gah I need more keys. also thanks for some reason I can't see the stickys.

If you are on mobile, sometimes it doesn't show things as clearly. Ctrl + key, ALt + key and SHIFT + key will help if you are running low on keybinds

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"VladimaBlack.5618" said:Needs a hotkey for swapping mounts. where do I tell them this?

Wasn't that on the old forums?

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

It's right at the top of this sub-forum page.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Sorry, I misquoted. I ment Randulf's reaction bout the cleanup after 1000 posts (being something on the old forum). Sorry for the confusion.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

Sorry, I misquoted. I ment Randulf's reaction bout the cleanup after 1000 posts (being something on the old forum). Sorry for the confusion.

Could be, but I’m sure they’ve done it on this forum. Maybe I’m thinking of when they started a second thread for a sticky because it got so big. Like I said, it’s a vague recollection

Lockdown madness has hit my brain so I’m a little fuzzy on the memory