Commanders Should Have Time Limits

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is certainly a smart business decision to punish those willing to put in countless of hours of their own and all of their effort to provide a fun environment and enjoyable activities to other players in WvW. Guilds would especially love this kind of change and fully understand that allowing others to tag up for extra pips is far more important than WvW veterans like them are. Afterall, all of us agree that the main focus should always be not to allow anyone to get upset over anything anymore.

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:I love Lumpix's posts, everyday I look forward to them lol

You must have missed the new thread earlier today that requested restrictions on roamers to prevent griefing and spawn camping, which disappeared pretty quickly because of the comments it generated.

I'll say this and I know I'm certainly not alone on this; if I like a particular commander or if a particular commander is doing well, the last thing I want to do is follow another commander who may not have a flippin clue what they are doing. I've got a tag, but trust me, you don't want me tagging; you want someone tagging who knows what they are doing and is good at it.

I would rather this happen. Maps only get one commander and the map votes on who gets it. No we don't need multiple tags for multiple groups; people are perfectly fine running around in a squad without a tag, just put a target on their head.

Archived