tower gates people trollin

Nightcore.5621

gotta burst them down before they can flee in, or the immob thing. launching into the right direction can work as well, since it stops the mistform skill from activating and gives more time to burst down. or quickness + finisher

@Nirari.4827 tbh i think pulls are bit too good currently. those that keep u targetted from the craziest spots and pull with a 1500+ range over the walls (like, far from the edge of the walls) are just nuts. the height should massively reduce pull distance; it's ofc legit if u can get pulled from just standing on the tip of wall/gates.

@GoldenPants.1870 said:Gates are fine, now 1 person that uses a super slippery build to permanently tap keep is more annoying and more of a problem I would say.

The issue is that you can contest a waypoint by riding through the guards on your warclaw. There shouldn't be any contesting without doing damage to a wall or gate. Make it maybe 5% or something before the waypoint gets contested.

@gebrechen.5643 said:

@GoldenPants.1870 said:Gates are fine, now 1 person that uses a super slippery build to permanently tap keep is more annoying and more of a problem I would say.

The issue is that you can contest a waypoint by riding through the guards on your warclaw. There shouldn't be any contesting without doing damage to a wall or gate. Make it maybe 5% or something before the waypoint gets contested.

Yeah they need to make tapping like olden days where you have to take out most of the guards to trigger anything.

Also, going in and out of gate is a good way to defend a structure against a group that has no idea what it is doing. I've taken many a siege out that way...

@gebrechen.5643 said:

Yeah, currently on our matchup we have, or have had this engineer that no jokes spends like 8+ hours constantly tapping the keep whenever he is online and it is so annoying.

And like why does one person even contests it ? Doesn't even make sense.