Solo Queue Tier List

BlazinFyre.2410

@Math.5123 said:

@RedAvenged.5217 said:Reaper, core thief and dragon hunter should be A tier and renegade should be S teir.Decap druid is trash, list is very weird not sure where you got this from

Dragonhunter and Renegade are both very strong builds when it comes to damage, and they both can carry team fights. These builds lack the personal survivability that the other damage builds have which makes them much more susceptible to being trained down. This is why I called them inconsistent as they can be near unplayable into some enemy teams.Reaper is in a similar situation and I can see it being bumped up to A- but not much more than that. Reaper can be just as good as an A tier class if it has a support with it, but since this is a soloq class, i'm trying to gauge the individual strength of the class.Decap druid is an excellent far-node harasser and can easily survive most 1v2s while still decapping the point after, not sure where you're getting its trash

Maybe your basing this off of the average untrained plat 1 players. Renegade, dh and reaper can all actually 1v1 insanely well in ranked so no they are not just pepega team fighters that can be trained down.

You also follow a huge and common misconception people have with decap druid, but I can tell you as someone who’s played it and ranger in the plat3-legend area before that it’s not as good as you think.

Decap druid is squishy as hell for a bunker and will end losing 1v1 to any dps - renegade for example is a 100% winning match up into decap druid. And since dps builds like that are by far the best builds for ranked decap druid becomes niche around the B teir, though if it works it’s annoying. But again it doesn’t work in ranked against players with a brain.

Rene is a decent duelist, but DH and reaper are far from good 1v1ers. You technically can win duels on them if ur skilled with the class, but you'd be better off on holo for that role.

The burn dh build was called “side node dh” before people really played it as a meta build.

Reaper can do fine, just watch narus hyper aggressive far pushes on reaper.

A trapper rune dh with zero stunbreaks won't ever beat another duelist at equal skill level. Especially back in that meta with decap druids and water weaver on side.

And taking, arguably the best reaper on NA as an example of the class being a viable far pusher isn't really a valid argument.I can beat most classes as zerk core guard, but that boils down to the fact that I'm 200 rating above them.

What meta are you talking about? I haven’t seen water weaver in forever and burn dh would’ve been a nice match up into decap druid last I checked.

Also bragging about a #1 player in a low population game isn’t talking about much, I remember being higher rated only solo qing when power reaper became a thing again.

Far pushing in some form as 2 dps is insanely hard carrying in ranked at least in Na rn.

@RedAvenged.5217 said:

@RedAvenged.5217 said:Reaper, core thief and dragon hunter should be A tier and renegade should be S teir.Decap druid is trash, list is very weird not sure where you got this from

Dragonhunter and Renegade are both very strong builds when it comes to damage, and they both can carry team fights. These builds lack the personal survivability that the other damage builds have which makes them much more susceptible to being trained down. This is why I called them inconsistent as they can be near unplayable into some enemy teams.Reaper is in a similar situation and I can see it being bumped up to A- but not much more than that. Reaper can be just as good as an A tier class if it has a support with it, but since this is a soloq class, i'm trying to gauge the individual strength of the class.Decap druid is an excellent far-node harasser and can easily survive most 1v2s while still decapping the point after, not sure where you're getting its trash

Maybe your basing this off of the average untrained plat 1 players. Renegade, dh and reaper can all actually 1v1 insanely well in ranked so no they are not just pepega team fighters that can be trained down.

You also follow a huge and common misconception people have with decap druid, but I can tell you as someone who’s played it and ranger in the plat3-legend area before that it’s not as good as you think.

Decap druid is squishy as hell for a bunker and will end losing 1v1 to any dps - renegade for example is a 100% winning match up into decap druid. And since dps builds like that are by far the best builds for ranked decap druid becomes niche around the B teir, though if it works it’s annoying. But again it doesn’t work in ranked against players with a brain.

Rene is a decent duelist, but DH and reaper are far from good 1v1ers. You technically can win duels on them if ur skilled with the class, but you'd be better off on holo for that role.

The burn dh build was called “side node dh” before people really played it as a meta build.

A trapper rune dh with zero stunbreaks won't ever beat another duelist at equal skill level. Especially back in that meta with decap druids and water weaver on side.

And taking, arguably the best reaper on NA as an example of the class being a viable far pusher isn't really a valid argument.I can beat most classes as zerk core guard, but that boils down to the fact that I'm 200 rating above them.

What meta are you talking about? I haven’t seen water weaver in forever and burn dh would’ve been a nice match up into decap druid last I checked.

Also bragging about a #1 player in a low population game isn’t talking about much, I remember being higher rated only solo qing when power reaper became a thing again.

Far pushing in some form as 2 dps is insanely hard carrying in ranked at least in Na rn.

?????? ?????

@RedAvenged.5217 said:

Bragging about a top player? You're the one who brought naru up, not me.Water weaver saw play in the same meta burn dh did. And pushing far as double dps at the start of the game can work if you're getting a quick kill. But you'll basically have to pair that reaper with a thief for stealth or any player that's worth discussing would disengage that, while his team either wins mid or equalizes close with a far better 2v2 than onslaught reaper X.

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about buddy.

@Math.5123 said:

Bragging about a top player? You're the one who brought naru up, not me.Water weaver saw play in the same meta burn dh did. And pushing far as double dps at the start of the game can work if you're getting a quick kill. But you'll basically have to pair that reaper with a thief for stealth or any player that's worth discussing would disengage that, while his team either wins mid or equalizes close with a far better 2v2 than onslaught reaper X.

Do you ever provide any evidence besides saying you know what your talking about and others don’t?

If I say something 10 times does it make it less true than the 30th? Ofc a thief would work well if you wanna push far on dps- but please test it before making a claim. This is like the 30th time, kindof boring at this point

@RedAvenged.5217 said:

Do you ever provide any evidence besides saying you know what your talking about and others don’t?

If I say something 10 times does it make it less true than the 30th? Ofc a thief would work well if you wanna push far on dps- but please test it before making a claim. This is like the 30th time, kindof boring at this point

I would say the lack of reaper far pushes in actual games is evidence enough.

@Math.5123 said:

W.e your so disconnected it’s unreal.

@RedAvenged.5217 said:

W.e your so disconnected it’s unreal.

Ah yes, the you're disconnected argument. Glad to see you haven't changed since the pvp discord.