EU connectivity issues

Hi, in the last week or so I've got several lag spikes (from 40ms to 3500-4000ms ping for several minutes), lasting something between half an hour and two hours, mostly in the evening.Since I'm not the only one reporting this, are there any known issues with GW2 servers routing recently reported?

Yes, i suffer from that too. It happens like this:I go to Cursed Shore - 100-120 ms ping.Then i go to Malchor's Leap - ping spikes up to 2k-3k.Then i move to Mistlock Sanctuary - no lags again.

When last time it happened, during one of today's Tequatl, i did check Speedtest to see if i am under DDoS attack, test showed me maximum Download\Upload speed. Other online games do not suffer from lags. Only theory here, problem somewhere on the route to server, or it is server itself.

@Aeon.4583 said:Yes, i suffer from that too. It happens like this:I go to Cursed Shore - 100-120 ms ping.Then i go to Malchor's Leap - ping spikes up to 2k-3k.Then i move to Mistlock Sanctuary - no lags again.

When last time it happened, during one of today's Tequatl, i did check Speedtest to see if i am under DDoS attack, test showed me maximum Download\Upload speed. Other online games do not suffer from lags. Only theory here, problem somewhere on the route to server, or it is server itself.

Exactly the same thing for me, with the difference that I was in an instanced content (PvP, DRMs) and I coudln't change map like that sadly

Not just the last week but this has been going on for me on PoF maps since last year already and I heard that a lot of other EU players had the same issue on PoF maps back then. I remember it happening mainly in Desert Highlands at that time. Hope it gets fixed like ESO fixed their lag although it's not much but it's better now compared to earlier. Why are EU servers in every MMO so bad :(